Show us your 3Delight renders

Comments

• Sven DullahSven Dullah Posts: 7,621

...side note...40k views nowHoliday spirit emoticonPretty cool!

edited April 2020

Dandelions are a serious threat to public health! (Dande-lions?)

The Dandelion Dude pp .png
    1800 x 1920 - 5M
    Post edited by Sven Dullah on
    edited April 2020

...playing with the  dz default shader and postwork...obviously back to basics, LOL...eagerly awaiting wowie's upcoming awe update, which will be a major one...

At Willow Creek.png
    1920 x 1080 - 3M
  • 40,000 views? I look out my window to the real world at what once was a busy street but has been deserted for over a month. If it weren't for the daz forum, I would think I was the last man on Earth.
    motion-blur_730_auto.jpg
    730 x 949 - 173K
  • IvyIvy Posts: 7,164
    40,000 views? I look out my window to the real world at what once was a busy street but has been deserted for over a month. If it weren't for the daz forum, I would think I was the last man on Earth.

UFO sighting?

• Ivy said:
    40,000 views? I look out my window to the real world at what once was a busy street but has been deserted for over a month. If it weren't for the daz forum, I would think I was the last man on Earth.

UFO sighting?

It could be the all new Stingray by TheAntman or whoever made that old flying car.

haze-days_730_auto.jpg
    730 x 411 - 40K

I know:) Don't look out, look insideyes

Nice render, btw!!

...last woman on earth...

• ...last woman on earth...

She's hot!

...last woman on earth...

She's hot!

Heh...been having so much fun transferring V4 morphs to G1 lately, and mixing them with my own custom stuff. More to come I guess;)

edited April 2020

Bide up, with reasoning...

Bide Up With Reasoning AWE.png
    1920 x 1080 - 2M

...wip...

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,579

Hi guys, been away for a year and a half but finally back rendering again, just finished this one (an illustration for a Supernatural fanfic I also just finished):

whitewash 17.jpg
    1540 x 771 - 919K
    edited April 2020

Hi guys, been away for a year and a half but finally back rendering again, just finished this one (an illustration for a Supernatural fanfic I also just finished):

Welcome back...wow 18 months...are you sure you want to do this? laugh Nice render, want more...

...meanwhile, more girls...(edit, updated render, fixed some stuff)

• nattaruknattaruk Posts: 532

Food Is Served

"Grub up, Miss," sang the robot...

• 'twas the year that was. The corona virus was wiped out by having no hosts left to infect.
    Anti Gravity Diner Yosemite HDRI Dome C1 T4 10m20s.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 600K
    'twas the year that was. The corona virus was wiped out by having no hosts left to infect.

That's very darkfrown Not the render, the storyenlightened

• edited April 2020
    'twas the year that was. The corona virus was wiped out by having no hosts left to infect.

That's very darkfrown Not the render, the storyenlightened

Yeah, I am thinking of changing my nom de plume to DebbieDowner. LOL. On the plus side of this, at least I won't have to watch the Thursday night lineup of cop shows and hospital shows on television anymore.

Post edited by Barefoot Upto My Soul on
    edited April 2020

Hmm, I was going for the old Stingray, but thought this girl really needs something more reliable:) And I've never used the air bike for anything, so...here goes...

Air bike pp awe.png
    1920 x 1080 - 2M
  • nattaruknattaruk Posts: 532

Riffing on a render for the Render A Month thread: FireBlooD's "Golden" album cover.

nattaruk said:

Riffing on a render for the Render A Month thread: FireBlooD's "Golden" album cover.

I really like the highlights in this one, your "strummin" render on the previous page kind of missed those, although I liked the overall feeling;) Just my two cents...

edited April 2020

Time machinePP awe.png
    1920 x 1080 - 2M
  • @ Sven awesome time machine render!
    @ Sven awesome time machine render!

Tks mate, much appreciated!

• A couple more test renders. Saturday night and everything is closed due to the Covid-19 pandemic panic. Looks like I will be staying in and watching some movie on the internet. Hope you are all safe and well.
    UF C3 T2 Rss HDRhn UE2 12m12s.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 584K
    UF C3 T2 Rss HDRhn UE2 9m44s.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 602K
    edited April 2020

https://www.daz3d.com/oso-ammonoids

Still in love with these creatures, Willblush

Robotic Ammonoid awe pp.png
    1800 x 1350 - 3M
    Flying Ammonoid pp awe.png
    1920 x 1080 - 3M
  • Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,957

Awww, thanks!

• Frame from an animation I am trying out. Daz keeps crashing after every five frames. Sheesha hooka and sighs galore. Remember this is just a test. This is only a test. Had this been an actual emergency, whatevah.
    fbtaxi_00106.png
    1920 x 1080 - 3M
    Frame from an animation I am trying out. Daz keeps crashing after every five frames. Sheesha hooka and sighs galore. Remember this is just a test. This is only a test. Had this been an actual emergency, whatevah.

No idea what's going on but I feel your pain! RAM issues? Did you use motion blur?

• edited April 2020
    Frame from an animation I am trying out. Daz keeps crashing after every five frames. Sheesha hooka and sighs galore. Remember this is just a test. This is only a test. Had this been an actual emergency, whatevah.

No idea what's going on but I feel your pain! RAM issues? Did you use motion blur?

3 giggle bites of ram, no motion blur. The current Daz3D computer is an AMD dual core and the graphics card is an Nvidia Quadra 500mb but I don't use this card for rendering. Windows XP, 32 bit, Daz Studio version 4.12 something.

The scene itself has practically nothing in it. Maybe I should just use one item instead of all of them. The scene has a First Bastion SUV taxi, a Lift thingy by The Ant Farm, M4 with a mask, sunglasses, jersey, shorts, shoes, and that is all.

The background is what I rendered the other day and posted a little earlier. Lighting is only UE2. I created a camera just in case.

As far as rendering, just set this for 24 fps for a total of 48 frames (2 seconds). Set it to .png in a separate folder because I know if I were to try making a .mov and it were just two frames away from completing the render and then crashed, nothing would be saved. So just png. Probably going to do 48 single renders without having it automating the animation.

Post edited by Barefoot Upto My Soul on
This discussion has been closed.