Show us your 3Delight renders

Comments

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,667

Wow...just popped by, having spent two internet-less months, and I'm 3delighted to see all the great renders, folksyes

Welcome back Sven! Missed you. 3delighted lol.

+1 yeswink

• Sven DullahSven Dullah Posts: 7,621

Likewise, Barefoot and Saphirewild:)

...hmm, uploading problems...will have to try later...

Likewise, Barefoot and Saphirewild:)

...hmm, uploading problems...will have to try later...

Haven't been able to post any renders...not sure what's going on. I attach a file, browse to my render, when uploaded I am not able to drop it onto my post. Same happens with all the renders, no matter size of format. Well I guess the forum software is not happy seeing me back heresurprise

Maybe file a ticket about it Sven.

They be the best ones to tell you what is going on.

Maybe file a ticket about it Sven.

They be the best ones to tell you what is going on.

Tks, I'll consider it;)

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,874

Toonruun

I just started messing around with PWToon, after doing Iray only basically since I first started using DS. So far I'm mainly just fiddling with different settings to see what they do, and am nowhere near developing a style with it. Here is my first full render, along with the Iray original. The framing is slightly different because I was working in the current beta, which seems to have keyboard viewport navigation turned on no matter what you do. Also, I'll need to reapply her face scars since I didn't fully get how to retain maps while I was initially applying the toon shaders, and her expression is more intense because I didn't have AFE when I did the first render.

Gordig said:

Toonruun

I just started messing around with PWToon, after doing Iray only basically since I first started using DS. So far I'm mainly just fiddling with different settings to see what they do, and am nowhere near developing a style with it. Here is my first full render, along with the Iray original. The framing is slightly different because I was working in the current beta, which seems to have keyboard viewport navigation turned on no matter what you do. Also, I'll need to reapply her face scars since I didn't fully get how to retain maps while I was initially applying the toon shaders, and her expression is more intense because I didn't have AFE when I did the first render.

Nice! Just a general thought , without knowing much about PWToon...to me it looks like you lost a little bit ofcontrast between the subject and the background. But then again, I know nothing about toon styles etc:) Keep 'em comin'!

edited April 2020

...testing uploading from a different computer...

...and that works...OMG I'm lost in cyberspace...

(sorry for posting a WIP, the hair looks terrible close up)

Lizzard drummer 5 awe.png
    1920 x 1080 - 2M
    Post edited by Sven Dullah on
  • Hey guys/gals

Justed wanted to share my render i just finished. The lighting was a bit hard so i just went for the sun&sky render setting and tweeked it a bit. 

I also never did any post editing, but I would love to add some things to the photo:

1. A blur motion to the chameleons tongue

2. Some saliva runing down from chams tongue and maybe some over its tongue

3. Some "sweat" flying over the head of the fly, just so that it may be more "dramatic".

I couldn't find something from Daz that could help me add these, so i thought that photoshop might me a good solution to this. Do you think I can get all these in photoshop and make it seem good?

Thanks for your ideas if any xD

Fly-Away.png
    1920 x 1080 - 3M
  • nattaruknattaruk Posts: 532

Hi all!

Welcome back Sven.

Alien Invasion

The Edesians were determined to defend their planet from the horde of invading aliens.

• Mars needs women 03

Earth needs nurses. This render brings me back to the 1970s Monster Magazine. Well done.

• For my kid's gaming group...

D'abanati Jr. Caledon mini.jpg
    1000 x 1000 - 1003K
  • For my kid's gaming group...

Cool but scary. When I was a kid, oh about a couple of millenium ago, I was scared of getting picked to be on either team's side.

• nattaruk said:

Hi all!

Welcome back Sven.

Alien Invasion

The Edesians were determined to defend their planet from the horde of invading aliens.

They probably just needed to show their resident alien cards and they'd be waved in and on.

• nikosboug said:

Hey guys/gals

Justed wanted to share my render i just finished. The lighting was a bit hard so i just went for the sun&sky render setting and tweeked it a bit. 

I also never did any post editing, but I would love to add some things to the photo:

3. Some "sweat" flying over the head of the fly, just so that it may be more "dramatic".

I couldn't find something from Daz that could help me add these, so i thought that photoshop might me a good solution to this. Do you think I can get all these in photoshop and make it seem good?

There might be a saliva freebie at ShareCG or you could try using honey here at DAZ3D.

• Hi

Most of what I end up producing isn't publishable on Daz, but here's one that is.

'The Cult'

Lighting is a combo of IBLM for the outside and the Rosemill Moor 3Delight light set - gowns are Bionic Roosters Dynamic Robes using dForce.

The_cult_1_reduced.jpg
    1200 x 675 - 589K
  • nikosboug said:

Hey guys/gals

I love the fly :-)

For splishes, saliva, and sweat, I use Flink's Water FX from the other place, and https://www.daz3d.com/liquid-pack

Between the two, it gives a great framework to add detailing in Photoshop if you like.  I can't help with blur, I never have got that to work in Daz. :-)

• Isolation-inspired... one for my weird Easter, one for all the kids who can't have birthday parties.

I Eat All the Cookies.jpg
    1000 x 1000 - 545K
    It's My Party.jpg
    1000 x 1000 - 522K

Strummin

uhm..untitledblush

• uhm..untitledblush

That's the problem with young peasants in those days, feeling unintitled. :D What lighting did you use? This was a well done night scene.

uhm..untitledblush

That's the problem with young peasants in those days, feeling unintitled. :D What lighting did you use? This was a well done night scene.

Tks mate! There are two emissive planes simulating the fire light and another plane for moon light, placed at the edge of the known world... that's it;) And a bit of post work in GIMP.

Inadequate PPE

• nattaruk said:

Inadequate PPE

Very apropos these days. I like that toxic glow.

• “Once upon a time”

“Once upon a time”

Cuteyes

edited April 2020

"Covid19 Stay Home And Stay Safe"

Covid19 Stay Home and Stay Safe.jpg
    900 x 720 - 633K
    Post edited by Saphirewild on
    edited April 2020

Dandelion 19

en maskros awe.png
    1920 x 1080 - 2M
    edited April 2020

...just testing new (to me) Willow Creek with standard 3DL shaders...

Willow Creek ReyesPP.png
    1920 x 1080 - 4M

"Covid19 Stay Home And Stay Safe"

Cool! You really have improved your lighting skillssmiley You do know that progressive mode bypasses the pixel filter in rendersettings? Although it is often faster, it gives you more grain/noise. Not saying this was a noisy render, just a reminder;)

This discussion has been closed.