3DE.jpg
    2880 x 1620 - 4M
    Post edited by magaremoto on
  • E.BruE.Bru Posts: 181

AOA Camera and Light

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,667

3Delight render AoA Lighting

• edited March 2020

I just did this for the Beginner Light challenge. I don't have the AoA lights yet, so this is just 2 distant lights for key and fill, and 5 spotlights, 4 of which are colored, 2 peach-ish, and 2 blue-greenish, to try to create some color and shadow on the ocean floor,and then another white spot which I had to use on the heroine. The Low tide was converted using the standard Daz shader. I had to delete the water plane, and used the AoA Rock shader on the ground place. Found a free underwater HDR which I used with the mcasual free skydome prop, that gave me that nice background.

Daddy Long Legs-Beginner Lighting contest Feb 2020.png
    1920 x 1080 - 4M
    Post edited by Mister Daddy Longlegs on
  • 3Delight render AoA Lighting

Epic scene with those two centaurs dualing. What sky did you use?

• I just did this for the Beginner Light challenge. I don't have the AoA lights yet, so this is just 2 distant lights for key and fill, and 5 spotlights, 4 of which are colored, 2 peach-ish, and 2 blue-greenish, to try to create some color and shadow on the ocean floor,and then another white spot which I had to use on the heroine. The Low tide was converted using the standard Daz shader. I had to delete the water plane, and used the AoA Rock shader on the ground place. Found a free underwater HDR which I used with the mcasual free skydome prop, that gave me that nice background.

Beautiful colours. How long was the render time on this one?

• E.Bru said:

3 Delight and AoA Light and Camera:

Soft lighting in this middle east scene. He looks very good.

• collecting daz and scanned figures

rendered in few minutes laugh

14 characters in this scene plus the Backstreet set in only a few minutes? Incredible! I am drooling.

• Playing with old Laura 3 characters.
    Perfect Emeili V3 Sci Fi C1 T1 90m.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 146K
  • Another render using hdri on the reality sky sphere with 100 percent opacity. UE2 at 4x quality. I stared out the window watching it render. I think this also took 90 minutes to complete but my cats distracted me near the end.
    day dreaming detention.jpg
    1920 x 817 - 176K
  • edited March 2020
    eh
    58m.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 1M
    Post edited by Barefoot Upto My Soul on
  • Beautiful colours. How long was the render time on this one?

not long at all, maybe 10 minutes?  I don't use raytrace or uberenvironment, my old laptop can't handle much so I have had to really learn how to optimize.

• edited March 2020

i wish i knew how to do some godrays in 3DL, i think this could use it but I'm tired of messing with it. I;ve been working a week on kitbashing this scene. Going for a blend of east coast Jersey shore, and west coast feel (Hermosa Beach). I'm landlocked now and miss the beash tremendously.

waiting for summer 05.jpg
    3840 x 2160 - 6M
  • SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,667

3Delight render AoA Lighting

Epic scene with those two centaurs dualing. What sky did you use?

Thanks for the nice comment Barefoot Upto My Soul

That background is the cyclorama for 3delight they have a few different backing pics

• edited March 2020

Here's another one I made a week or so ago, (I have Scooby done too, but adding him to this scene pushed by laptop beyond its limits.)

Velma's Turn 003.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 1M
    Post edited by Chohole on
  • So that explains the phrase 'Scooby Doo, where are you?'
  • My render just finished cooking, so I thought I'd share before I started playing with it.  The original is 1500x2250, so I have lots of room if I want to add things.  I was able to add a lot of the elements I wanted inside Daz, so I'm quite pleased with how they turned out.  The 'froth' around the horse's mouth is my personal success for this picture :-)

H-Pest lg sm.jpg
    800 x 1200 - 791K
  • My render just finished cooking, so I thought I'd share before I started playing with it.  The original is 1500x2250, so I have lots of room if I want to add things.  I was able to add a lot of the elements I wanted inside Daz, so I'm quite pleased with how they turned out.  The 'froth' around the horse's mouth is my personal success for this picture :-)

Looks magical. What will you be doing with this?

• Faux2DFaux2D Posts: 452

Non-PBR  custom 3Delight shader+ Photoshop touch-ups.

djk.jpg
    1333 x 2000 - 987K

Looks magical. What will you be doing with this?

Usually I tweak the lighting a little, sometimes add a bit of bloom, or vignetting, whatever seems appropriate.  I also like to use Filter Forge to enhance edge lines for a bit more of a 'drawn' look.... Daz is the 'work', postwork is my playtime :-)

• Non-PBR  custom 3Delight shader+ Photoshop touch-ups.

I'm totally getting an "Attack on Titan" vibe.... very nice!

• Didn't add much, in the end.  Probably the least amount of postwork I've done in ages :-D 

https://www.daz3d.com/gallery/#images/955106/

• Didn't add much, in the end.  Probably the least amount of postwork I've done in ages :-D 

https://www.daz3d.com/gallery/#images/955106/

Gave that a thumbs up. The eyes seem to glow there more than the first one. Maybe it's the medication.

• Non-PBR  custom 3Delight shader+ Photoshop touch-ups.

Good 2D graphic look.

• Faux2DFaux2D Posts: 452

I'm totally getting an "Attack on Titan" vibe.... very nice!

Thank you. Love that show.

Good 2D graphic look.

Thank you. 2D using 3D models is what I've been trying to achieve for months now.

• edited March 2020

Mars needs women 03

Mars Needs Women 3-clean.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 2M
  • My most recent nighttime render in 3Delight. Not that good but will be posting better soon.
    Urban SciFi C1 T2 10m36s.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 228K
  • Sven DullahSven Dullah Posts: 7,621

Wow...just popped by, having spent two internet-less months, and I'm 3delighted to see all the great renders, folksyes

• Wow...just popped by, having spent two internet-less months, and I'm 3delighted to see all the great renders, folksyes

Welcome back Sven! Missed you. 3delighted lol.

This discussion has been closed.