Show Us Your Bryce Renders Part 13

Comments

• HoroHoro Posts: 10,530

Thank you mermaid.

• NGartplayNGartplay Posts: 3,076

Horo, the light shining on the floor makes this feel warm and inviting.  Love the parrot on the water basin and the whole scene setup is perfect.  Your landscape is very interesting.

Teo, great outspace scene.  Your novas look so good.

Thank you NGartplay

• adbcadbc Posts: 3,115

Horo : Impressive landscape, beautiful sky and terrain material, looks very realistic.

Thank you adbc.

• mermaid010mermaid010 Posts: 5,381
    edited April 12

The terrain and materials are from the Hi-Res pack 2 and the Hdri from Inclement Weather was used.

beautifulclouds-glacier-s2-remix-inclem.jpg
    982 x 850 - 250K
    Post edited by mermaid010 on

mermaid - this came out beautifully. Very nice landscape and a dramatic sky.

mermaid : fantastic landscape, the awesome sky fits perfectly.

edited April 13

Three self made terrains given the material Tau_davidbrinnen (3/10) from the Pro Materials Library. Around the terrains a cube with haze (Dan's Fog) and around that one a slightly transparent mirror cube. Ambient light by an HDRI and a bit of light and specular by the sun. A tunnel cave with a river.

Azure Cave

AzureCave.jpg
    1200 x 750 - 219K
    Post edited by Horo on

Thanks Horo and Adbc

Fantastic cave, Horo the haze effect is awesome

mermaid - thank you. That darn thing took over 12 hours to render.

It was worth it Horo, the effect is awesome, many times I have to scrape a render or make changes because it goes into days, too hot for my ailing laptop.

• Hello Internet,
    I made a relaxing abstract scene, in sci-fi style. I hope you like this minimalist side

Bisous <3

gterra forming.png
    1100 x 1100 - 1M
    terra forming.png
    1100 x 1100 - 1M

Horo : impressive cave, the material used gives a very special effect so is the haze.

Identifiant : very special scifi scene.

Identifiant - two nice abstracts.

adbc - thank you.

Two nice abstracts Identifiant 

edited April 14

Two self made terrains with a material from Gritstone Hills. The water was self made. Sky by a CloudSphere and the ambient light by the belonging HDRI from the Sky Toolbox and the key light by the sun. A hilly region with small lakes.

Hillscape

Hillscape.jpg
    1200 x 800 - 220K
    Post edited by Horo on
    edited April 14

Wow Horo, another photorealistic landscape, it’s beautiful.

Inspired by your work I also tried David’s material from the preset Tau_davidbrinnen (3/10) for this abstract mountain scene. The lighting is from WpH86.

tealmountabst-.jpg
    1000 x 500 - 496K
    Post edited by mermaid010 on

mermaid - thank you. Ah yes, this mountain scene with the Tau preset by David looks very interesting. Have you tried to use only specular and no light?

• NGartplayNGartplay Posts: 3,076

Beautifully dramatic clouds in your scene, mermaid.  this image has emotion.  Your wild sky and material are interesting.  The terrain looks alive.

Horo, what a wonder chasm scene.  It looks live a scene from an adventure movie.  Your cloud landscape is pretty.

Identifiant, super cool sci-fi abstracts.  You really caught the sci-fi feel in your images.

Thank you NGartplay.

Thanks Horo, there is a bit of specular and no light.

NGartplay thanks

Horo : beautiful realistic landscape, love the clouds.

mermaid : very cool mountain scene, great result.

Thank you adbc.

Thanks Adbc

• Thanks u
    i looking for if possible to make "3D texte" directly in bryce ? because i export my font with blender covert to obj and insert to bryce.. but it's not perfect perfect.. i don't know the best way f u can help me ^^ please <3

• @NGartplay Thank you, i tried to make I try to keep the same theme in my works

• TeobaldoTeobaldo Posts: 28

Horo: Very good images, I especially like the one of the cave with the river.

IDENTIFIANT: Beautiful abstracts, congratulations.

mermaid010: The landscape has a sticky air in the middle of a cosmic psychedelia (it reminded me of the secretions of the Aliens).

Identifiant - thank you. There is no direct way to write directly in Bryce. I use EleFont, a very old tool, to create dxf files which I import into Bryce as an object.

Teobaldo - thank you.

edited April 16

Double stacked terrain with a material from the High Resolution Terrain Set 3, the rocks are a tree from Environments - Beneath the Waves, both available at Daz 3D like the fish, Killerwhale and Octopus. The Sea Anemones are from Lisa's Botanicals and the Seagrass from the 3D-caffee. Lit by three parallel lights, one with a caustic gel, a radial and a weak sun.

Underwater Scene

UnderwaterScene.jpg
    1200 x 800 - 291K
    Post edited by Horo on