Show Us Your Bryce Renders Part 13

Comments

• mermaid010mermaid010 Posts: 5,381
    edited March 21

The terrain and Hdri for the lighting is from the Tourbillion Tower Hdri set, the Obelisk model by Drachenlords.

Obelisk-dran-tower.jpg
    800 x 615 - 378K
    Post edited by mermaid010 on
  • HoroHoro Posts: 10,530

Very nicely done scene. mermaid, good lghting too.

Thanks Horo 

• adbcadbc Posts: 3,115

mermaid : beautiful scene, great sky and reflection on the water.

Thanks Adbc 

edited March 23

Terrain and materials were self made, the water is from HRT-4, sky and ambient light by an HDRI from Sunless HDRI Skies and the key light by the sun. In front of the camera a colour filter from Lenses and Filters to give the scene a warmer mood.

Green Isle

GreenIsle.jpg
    1200 x 675 - 185K
    Post edited by Horo on

Wow a magnificent scene Horo, perfect materials and the sky is outstanding.

• NGartplayNGartplay Posts: 3,076

mermaid, there's something enchanting about your landscape that draws me in.  I like the orange/blue color palette.  Very pleasing

Horo, awesome clouds and landscape

edited March 24

Horo : fantastic landscape, love the sky.

A combination of 7 bryce terrains and a fiery sky.

fiery landscape.jpg
    600 x 909 - 92K
    Post edited by adbc on

Thank you mermaid and NGartplay.

adbc - thank you. Great fiery scene, the fog on the ground makes it even better.

edited March 24

Thanks NGartplay 

Adbc superb landscape, the fiery sky is awesome, I also like the fog effect.

Horo, mermaid : thank you.

• HansmarHansmar Posts: 2,893

Oops, real live interfered with Brycing again for me. Or, not so much with Brycing, because I did make some renders (mostly modifications of existing ones), but did not take the time to log on to the Forum. Sorry for that. I did see some very interesting works, but unfortunately can't react to all.

Keep up the good work, all!

Thanks Hansmar, hope to see your work soon.

edited March 25

Starting with the render AbstractSpecular by David Brinnen for the Bryce Mentoring DVD2 (unpublished) the materials of the terrain and torus were a bit adjusted, the aspect ratio changed and the HDRI replaced by an HDRI from Gemstones The Cable Stock set. No light, only specular by the HDRI and the red sun.

Whirls

Whirls.jpg
    1200 x 800 - 286K
    Post edited by Horo on

Wow the abstract is fantastic Horo I like the contrasting colors.

Hansmar : thank you.

Horo : fascinating abstract, transparent shining colours are great.

Thank you mermaid and adbc.

edited March 27

So, finally here goes with another set of renders I made the last month. These are landscapes, based on a terrain or terrains made from Hubisms as height-map. Actually, these were already made half a year ago or something, but I misplaced the pictures and recently discovered them again. I used one of the lens-options from lenses and filters on one of them and differentskies to show the effect thereof on two others. The last one is a terrain-cityscape.

02__DTE-Hubisms__2012-11-01_work_HaMa1_bewerkt-1.jpg
    1370 x 659 - 742K
    02__DTE-Hubisms__2012-11-01_work_HaMa1a.jpg
    1370 x 659 - 619K
    02__DTE-Hubisms__2012-11-01_work_HaMa2.jpg
    1370 x 659 - 757K
    06_DTE-Hubisms_2012-11-01_work_HaMa1.jpg
    1370 x 659 - 658K
    Post edited by Hansmar on
    edited March 26

Here are a number of terrain renders based on World Machine (free version) height maps. I played with skies and points of view and added some elements, such as a couple of lions and an eagle and a freebie airplane.

WM_HM3.jpg
    1370 x 659 - 1M
    WM_HM3a.jpg
    879 x 659 - 777K
    WM_HM4.jpg
    1370 x 659 - 825K
    WM_buttes1.jpg
    1370 x 659 - 809K
    WM_buttes1A.jpg
    1370 x 659 - 732K
    Post edited by Hansmar on
    edited March 26

Wow Hansmar beautiful set of renders the 2nd set; those done with World Machine, the 2nd and 4th my fav. I can't see the 1st set.

A freebie potted plant to which a texture from the Hyper Texture Base was applied, lighting from a Hdri from the same set.

pottedplant-base.jpg
    600 x 600 - 224K
  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,455

Hansmar said:

So, finally here goes with another set of renders I made the last month. These are landscapes, based on a terrain or terrains made from Hubisms as height-map. Actually, these were already made half a year ago or something, but I misplaced the pictures and recently discovered them again. I used one of the lens-options from lenses and filters on one of them and differentskies to show the effect thereof on two others. The last one is a terrain-cityscape.

These are missing, probably displaced when making the second post - there is a quirk in the forum code, you need to refresh the page after making a post with attachments andf planning to make another otherwise the first lot of attacements will be lost.

adbc, love the dramatic sky.  It really enhances the scene.

mermaid, your hyper texture on the flower and the shadows give it a reall appearance.

Hansmar.  I'm still missing your first set and also your third.  Are you saving the URL of the images correctly?

Really like your airplane and the dead guy made me laugh.

Hansmar - thank you. Unfortunately, the first set of 4 is invisible. I think Richard Haseltine is right about ro refresh the page after uploading anything before you add another comment. The second 5 are all very nicely done scenes.

mermaid - very beautiful flower-like abstract.

Richard Haseltine - thank you for mentioning this possible issue with the forums.

Thanks NGartplay and Horo 

Hansmar : a great set of renders (the second one) cannot see the first set.

mermaid : fantastic colours on the flower like abstract.

NGartplay : thank you.

Thanks Adbc

edited March 27

The skyscrapers consist of about 80 terrains and were made by David Brinnen for the Bryce Mentroring DVD 2 in the DTE. They got scaled and placed on a sandy plane. Sky and background by an HDRI (nothing published) and the key light by the sun.

Lost Skyscrapers

LostSkyscrapers.jpg
    1200 x 960 - 266K
    Post edited by Horo on
    edited March 27

Wow, what a fabulous model and it looks great with that FOV and lighting, Horo.

Post edited by NGartplay on

I agree with NGartplay, awesome model and POV Horo