Show Us Your Bryce Renders Part 13

Comments

• NGartplayNGartplay Posts: 3,076
    edited February 26

mermaid, so pretty!!

hansmar, your creativity with the different landscapes is excellent.

Horo, really like the cubes in a cube in a cube in a cube.  I thought at first that it didn't render properly and was...can't think of the word.  When I bring images into my 2D photo program I sometimes get loss of gradation if there are large areas of just one color.  That color will separate from image and have a prominent border on it instead of a soft gradation.  Maybe I don't make any sense, but that's what it looked like to me.  That you can create that is just awesome to me.

Post edited by NGartplay on
  • mermaid010mermaid010 Posts: 5,381

Thanks Identifiant and NGartplay 

• HoroHoro Posts: 10,530
    edited February 27

mermaid - thank you. Very beautiful result of your render with these objects.

Identifiant - thank you. No need to be jealous. We all try and sometimes get a nice result.

NGartplay - thank you.

Post edited by Horo on
  • adbcadbc Posts: 3,115

Horo : wow that is a beautiful result.

mermaid : impressive and very colourful.

Thank you adbc.

Thanks Horo and adbc

edited February 29

The terrain was self made and given a material from Landscapes under Fantastic Skies. Below a FogCube from Environments - Inclement Weather. Sky and ambient light by an HDRI, stars and the sun. Rendered as 360° panorama.

Wall to Space

WallToSpace.jpg
    1200 x 750 - 214K
    Post edited by Horo on

Wow Horo I'm speechless, superb render, the fog adds to the scene

Horo : fantastic render, the fog adds some magic to the scene.

Thank you mermaid and adbc.

edited March 1

Another simple render - the Cliffs are from the East Coast and lighting from the Deep Space 1

colorfulhorizon-eastcoast-deep1.jpg
    1067 x 600 - 490K
    Post edited by mermaid010 on

mermaid - not so simple, very nice space scene and the shiny stars look great.

Thanks Horo

• NGartplayNGartplay Posts: 3,076

Horo and mermaid, both excellent examples of fantasy landscapes...my favorite.

Thanks NGartplay

Thank you NGartplay.

mermaid : superb fantasy landscape, the sky with the stars is stunning.

Thanks Adbc 

edited March 3

A self made terrain with the somewhat adjusted Tau Variant material by David Brinnen. Sky and ambient light by the ErnieClouds HDRI free on my website and the key light by the sun. Snow and ice are melting.

Melting

Melting.jpg
    1200 x 800 - 239K
    Post edited by Horo on

Wow beautiful scene Horo awesome lighting and materials 

• Past as FuturePast as Future Posts: 153

Horo said:

A self made terrain with the somewhat adjusted Tau Variant material by David Brinnen. Sky and ambient light by the ErnieClouds HDRI free on my website and the key light by the sun. Snow and ice are melting.

This looks pretty tasty. Like a syrup, perhaps. 

Hansmar said:

Here are my first results with World Machine. I used fractal (perlin), sometimes added noise, sometimes a polygon outlined 'mountain', erosion, combiners. etc. The materials are (modified) materials from various Bryce sources (including Horo and David B) and so are the skies. HDRIs were included in some cases and generally I used soft shadows in rendering.

These look very nice!  

mermaid010 said:

The island and lighting from the Hdri Captured Volumetric Skies, the materials are slightly modified, the plane and boat freebies.

What a lovely scene! laugh

benbr11 said:

Two new scenes with models from the Dark Souls videogame. I went for a super stylised lighting effect and quite happy with the whacky results : )

As always it's a pleasure seeing what everyone shares. Hope all are well!

Looks pretty interesting, I'd even say "mind bending". Reminds me of Thief: Dark Project.

Electro-Elvis said:

Today I downloaded a few freebies from the Daz3D website. Among other things a panther and and a antelope. I like these older models, as they do not use too much storage, they can be imported quite fast and IMHO they still look good.

You've managed to create a pretty charming scene in the end! Sleep is best when sun is so hot, regardless of what creature you are...

I D E N T I F I A N T said:

Hello,
    this is my render but im lock.. i don't know what can i add without break the atmosphere

Looks cool! Reminds me of vehicles from Star Wars Episode One. Perhaps you could try setting more "dramatic" camera view angle.

nvllcasting said:

I made this for my grandfather's birthday this weekend - he's a huge train fan. https://sketchfab.com/3d-models/reading-i10sa-steam-locomotive-83f8d9e39eab419aa11f647950105fc8 This is where I got the model of the train (i10sa). I tried modeling one myself but I don't think i'm cut out to do such a complicated model outside of college finals :P

Gorgeous train "portrait in the wild"!

adbc said:

Terrain HRT4 and different bryce terrains, nebula from space construction kit, HDRI sky

Mysterious scene! Love the colours.

edited March 4

Past as Future - Thanks

The terrain is a Photoshop height map, material from Grand Mountains, lighting from Landscapes under Fantastic Skies. The object is by MatCreator. The spaceman a freebie.

spacepod-fant-1.jpg
    1000 x 500 - 368K

mermaid - thank you. Very nice scene with the space pad.

Past as Future - thank you.

Horo : awesome scene with the melting snow, great sky.

Past as Future : thank you.

mermaid : great futuristic scene with the space pod.

edited March 4

Thank you adbc,

The terrain was self made and given a material from Gritstone Hills. The water is the ground plane and in the back a 2D-Face with my material. Sky and ambient light by an HDRI, the key light by the sun. Rendered with True Ambience (TA).

Skewed Peaks

SkewedPeaks.jpg
    1200 x 800 - 271K
    Post edited by Horo on

Thanks Horo and Adbc

Horo superb landscape, awesome lighting 

edited March 5

Horo : impressive landscape, beautiful sky and terrain material.

hdri sky, star fields (space construction kit)a cloud sphere, moon,1 big sphere with nebula material (space construction kit)space ship by Brian Mathews (share cg)textured in Bryce.

steampunk17.jpg
    950 x 712 - 71K
    Post edited by adbc on

mermaid - thank you.

adbc - thank you. Great render, beautiful space ship and the cloud below it is a nice detail, great sky too.

edited March 5

Wow beautiful space scene, Adbc, I agree a nice detailed sky.

• Past as FuturePast as Future Posts: 153

mermaid010 - cool science-fiction scene. Reminds me of the "Kin-dza-dza!" movie. I especially like gentle colours.

Horo - you are master of terrains (as always!). I'm struggling to find your signature object, though. Recently I was revisiting some of your renders and it was always a joy to search where you hide it (often in unexpected, subtle places). But here I fail to succeed. Even added 500% brightness to picture and still... sigh. Perhaps it's blended with materials you've used so it plays tricks on eyes.

adbc - lovely spaceship adventures render! Ship model has a steampunk feeling to it, I think.