Show Us Your Bryce Renders Part 13

Comments

• adbcadbc Posts: 3,115

mermaid : I agree as well, much better !

• mermaid010mermaid010 Posts: 5,381

Thanks Horo and Adbc

• HoroHoro Posts: 10,529
    edited January 20

A terrain from Terrain Stacking given a self made material. The camera looks through the GWL from Lenses and Filters from the zenith onto the terrain. The ring is the haze at the horizon. Lit by an HDRI and the sun. A mountain-like rock with different minerals.

Rock in Ring

RockInRing.jpg
    1200 x 1200 - 355K
    Post edited by Horo on
    edited January 21

Wow Horo a beautiful render, very nice colors and lighting, the haze ring adds to the effect.

Post edited by mermaid010 on

Horo : very special render, like a stone from an alien planet, still glowing.

Thank you mermaid and adbc.

edited January 21

Electro-Elvis said:

mermaid010: Nice images. I especially like the clouds in the second one (and the dolphins in the first one ;-)

Going by Electro-Elvis’s suggestion I re-rendered the Dolphin-East Coast render. The render time was a bit heavy for my ancient Laptop; although I excluded the clouds.

thedolphins.jpg
    1067 x 600 - 432K

Again a very nice variant of this beautiful scene.

• HansmarHansmar Posts: 2,892

Horo, Great glassy abstract. And very special vegetation render, lush and beautiful. Good use of colours on your funky shapes. Your top view terrain/rock render is another very good one. Great idea.

Nvllcasting, Thanks. And what a very good use of you model and clever use of foliage in the foreground to provide a sense of depth.

Mermaid, nice abstract render. I also prefer the second version. The dolphin / coast render looks even better now.

Adbc, That is a very interesting alien environment. Can’t believe that the moon or planet in the background would not immediately collide with the terrain in the foreground.

edited January 21

mermaid : awesome modified dolphin render.

Hansmar : thank you.

4 bryce terrains, almost same material, hdri sky, a sphere with transparent material for the effect on the sky.

scifi city30.jpg
    1380 x 460 - 82K
    Post edited by adbc on
    edited January 21

Hansmar - thank you.

adbc - very cool scene, The sky is beautiful and it gives the impression as if there were mountains in the back left and right. I really like this illusion.

Post edited by Horo on
    edited January 21

adbc, indeed, very good sky on your spiky terrain.

Another set of terrains, some with a couple of animals. First two based on a self-made terrain I used before, couple of instances. Different terrain textures from others and skies too. Last three are from the fantastic Canyon Environment Project by Mario G, which is a great highly detailed terrain, made from a couple of stacked terrains. I did modify camera position(s) and sky mainly and in some cases modified the texture of the terrain.

moors.jpg
    1370 x 659 - 1M
    Flying_flamingos.jpg
    1370 x 659 - 1M
    Canyon Environment Project 2_HM1.jpg
    1370 x 659 - 1M
    Canyon Environment Project 2_HM2.jpg
    1370 x 659 - 886K
    Canyon Environment Project 2_HM3.jpg
    1370 x 659 - 1M
    Post edited by Hansmar on

Hansmar - five very nice terrain renders. I particularly like the third one that seems to be a zoomed-in part from the fourth (or the fourth is a zoom-out from the third).

Thanks Horo, Hansmar and Adbc 

Adbc a wonderful lit landscape, beautiful colors 

Hansmar, mermaid : thank you.

Hansmar : fantastic set of terrains, I prefer the third and the fourth one, which are similar but from another point of view.

edited January 22

The terrain was self made and given a material from "High Resolution Terrains 1" (available at Daz 3D). The aircraft is Clipper 2001, author unknown. The clouds are from "Object Clouds 2D and 3D" (available at bryce-tutorials). The stars and the ambient light by the "eso_Sky" HDRI (from a picture of the full Milkyway galaxy (Credits ESO/S. Brunier) an HDRI was faked), and the key light by the sun. Flight over a faraway world.

Arid Alien World

AridAlienWorld.jpg
    1200 x 750 - 225K
    Post edited by Horo on

Horo : superb alien world render, great terrain and material, love the atmosphere and the aircraft is a nice addition.

Hansmar - fantastic set of landscapes, awesome work on all; not sure how I missed them.

Horo - once again a superb landscape, awesome sky and lighting.

Thank you adbc and mermaid.

• NGartplayNGartplay Posts: 3,076

Hello everyone.  Wow, 127 comments since I was last here.  I went through them all and must say that the artwork is stunning, all.  I went through a bit of melancholy.  Still have a bit but I'll try to stay active.

Welcome back NGartplay. I hope you feel well.

edited January 23

Welcome back NGartplay, I also hope you are well, in winter I have good and bad days due to arthritis. Hope to see some of your art soon.

edited January 23

The terrain was self made and given a material from Grand Mountains. The clouds are a Cloud Slab from the Sky Toolbox. Sky colour and ambient light by an HDRI and the key light by the sun.

Snowy Hills

SnowyHills.jpg
    1200 x 800 - 226K
    Post edited by Horo on

Horo, adbc, mermaid, Thank you.

NGArtplay, welcome back. It is difficult to always be at your best (or even relatively close). Hope you will feel better soon.

Horo, Great terrain work again. Specifically the first one I like.

Thank you everyone.

Horo, gorgeous snow landscape.  I like  how it's windswept so it's not completely snow.

Horo another fantastic landscape, love the clouds, the terrain is awesome 

• Electro-ElvisElectro-Elvis Posts: 870
    edited January 24

Spike says Hello

Englische_Buldogge.png
    600 x 600 - 484K
    Post edited by Electro-Elvis on

Thank you Hansmar, NGartplay and mermaid.

Electro-Elvis - that's so cute, NGartplay will love it.

Aw, Elvis, thank you!  That pup is ADORABLE!  I feel honored by your image...hugs.