Show us your 3Delight renders

Comments

• Sven DullahSven Dullah Posts: 7,621
    kyoto kid said:

..did you use dForce on that?

Yeah I was about to fix it up with new shiny shaders and all of that, but it wouldn't cooperate, so I smashed it lol!

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,932

...hmm, thinking Salvador Dali renders. 

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,667

Awesome render Sven!!! I love that it is a police car you chose for your victim!!!

Awesome render Sven!!! I love that it is a police car you chose for your victim!!!

Thanks haha, having fun for sure...

Isn't that the main thing about daz having fun?

• hacsarthacsart Posts: 2,025
    edited August 2018

Latest one..

shire_OOT_garden_new_2.jpg
    1680 x 1050 - 2M
    Post edited by hacsart on

@hacsart Very Nice! Love the colors:) Makes for a great backdrop.

Thanks, Glad you like it!

• Adrift

This one I named "Adrift". It is still a work in progress. The fish are "Atlantic Perch" but will probably change to "Rock Perch" which have more color. The shorts are "lifeguard". I first tried "Summer Time bathing suit but felt it too inappropriate for the child character and maybe a little too stylish for "adrift". i will probably change the castaway boat for old rowboat. The character is Zackariah from Angel Wings on Renderosity with "Growing Up" skin and bowl hair. Oceanwide is the environment with water set at 60% oppacity.

Don't forget to like in the gallery !

Adrift

This one I named "Adrift". It is still a work in progress. The fish are "Atlantic Perch" but will probably change to "Rock Perch" which have more color. The shorts are "lifeguard". I first tried "Summer Time bathing suit but felt it too inappropriate for the child character and maybe a little too stylish for "adrift". i will probably change the castaway boat for old rowboat. The character is Zackariah from Angel Wings on Renderosity with "Growing Up" skin and bowl hair. Oceanwide is the environment with water set at 60% oppacity.

Hi! Looks like a nice image but it only shows as a thumbnail, would have been nice to view in full size;) I looked for it in the gallery but couldn't find it.

• Show not TellShow not Tell Posts: 206
    edited August 2018

Adrift

Hi! Looks like a nice image but it only shows as a thumbnail, would have been nice to view in full size;) I looked for it in the gallery but couldn't find it.

Go to bottom of the gallery and enter adrift into the search bar and it pops right up. And sorry for not posting a better picture, but I have had a lot of bad luck trying to download renders from my clipboard or computer. Seems my security settings do not trust daz.

Post edited by Show not Tell on

Adrift

Go to bottom of the gallery and enter adrift into the search bar and it pops right up. And sorry for not posting a better picture, but I have had a lot of bad luck trying to download renders from my clipboard or computer. Seems my security settings do not trust daz.

Yup, found it. Very nice for a WIP;) Like the character and posing! Maybe blur the horizon a tad? Or some depth of field? Or maybe not, matter of personal taste:)

edited August 2018

My latest beach scene...

AT THE BEACH 1.png
    2000 x 1500 - 5M
    Post edited by Sven Dullah on
  • Adrift

Yup, found it. Very nice for a WIP;) Like the character and posing! Maybe blur the horizon a tad? Or some depth of field? Or maybe not, matter of personal taste:)

Thank you for the tips. it is just a matter of finding time. Happily, I found out I do not have to work overtime again on Saturday.

edited August 2018

...and yet another hopelessly obscure render, I need to get some sleep...

THE CLOUDWISPERER.png
    1800 x 1350 - 2M
    edited August 2018

dForce experiment with Elven dress for Genesis1...after a couple of kabooms I think I got a pretty descent result:)

THE SHADY SPOTpp.png
    1800 x 1350 - 3M
    THE SHADY SPOTbw.png
    1800 x 1350 - 1M
    edited August 2018

Follow up to the Conan post..

”And unto this, Conan, destined to wear the jeweled crown of Aquilonia upon a troubled brow...”

65937E0D-B23F-4EF5-972B-CC763183C7CE.jpeg
    1680 x 1680 - 1M
    Post edited by hacsart on

What an amazing render @hacsart!!

Love the thoughtful pose he has!!

Thanks!

hacsart said:

Follow up to the Conan post..

”And unto this, Conan, destined to wear the jeweled crown of Aquilonia upon a troubled brow...”

Nice, a lot of cool details in this one;)

edited August 2018

Another dForce test...

At the Piano.png
    2000 x 1125 - 3M
    edited August 2018

G1 AoA IBLM dForce.png
    1800 x 1013 - 2M

great composition!

• mori_mannmori_mann Posts: 1,152

Let's say someone challenged.. or should I say.. tempted me to do this..

hacsart said:

great composition!

Thank you!

edited August 2018

Testing some more skin/light settings...my latest G1 character

EVENING LIGHT.png
    2000 x 1500 - 3M
    edited August 2018

Fantasy stuffpp.png
    1800 x 1012 - 3M
  • nattaruknattaruk Posts: 532

Loving everyone's efforts here, especially @hacsart's before and after images. I've had a lazy summer as far as rendering goes because neither my laptop nor my brain were liking the heat but now temperatures are more reasonable I'm getting back into the swing.

Here's an attempt at portraiture, using Ophelia 7.

This discussion has been closed.