Show us your 3Delight renders

Comments

• This is the original Urban Sprawl that I rendered in LuxRender via Reality 2.

https://www.daz3d.com/gallery/images/45380

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,932
    ...I have all three "editions" of Urban Sprawl and like to combine parts of each together.
    ...out and about right now and away from the computer so will view the link when I get home (smartphone doesn't do well with large images).
    ...BTW wondering when Wowie will be releasing his shader set.
  • Sven DullahSven Dullah Posts: 7,621
    kyoto kid said:

Seems he's been making great progress:)

This is the original Urban Sprawl that I rendered in LuxRender via Reality 2.

https://www.daz3d.com/gallery/images/45380

Very nice render!

kyoto kid said:

Seems he's been making great progress:)

...indeed, been watching on the other thread.
    edited July 2018

Kids just wanna have fun!

Rendertime about 15 min. HDRI by @agent unawares, thanks for sharing;)

Genesis Baby pp IBLM.png
    1800 x 1012 - 3M
    Post edited by Sven Dullah on
  • Looks like Stompy the Elephant who lives next door to me. All he needs are his clown shoes. Oh oh... I think he's going to take off his soiled diapers and fling them at that building!
    Looks like Stompy the Elephant who lives next door to me. All he needs are his clown shoes. Oh oh... I think he's going to take off his soiled diapers and fling them at that building!

Lol yes kids can be so cruel sometimes=)

• hacsarthacsart Posts: 2,025
    edited July 2018

Scene with one hdri from hdrihaven, and IBLmaster.. 

F9BE25E7-0374-49E1-848B-0C1FA07FEAEF.jpeg
    1680 x 1050 - 388K
    Post edited by hacsart on
  • @hacsart Spectacular!
    hacsart said:

Scene with one hdri from hdrihaven, and IBLmaster..

Very cool!

edited July 2018

and another oldie...

Streets_Asia_LighngoDC_cam_1_46Beta.jpg
    1680 x 1050 - 1M
  • Is this because he insulted his sister's honor and now must pay?

I like the action you have in this scene.

• edited July 2018
    Couldn't resist.
    tribute_to_old_gung_fu_movies_by_barefootuptomysoul.png
    1024 x 576 - 788K
    Post edited by Barefoot Upto My Soul on

Thanks! Love the comic...

edited August 2018

Testing some stuff...

ALIEN COUPLE.png
    1800 x 1350 - 4M
    Post edited by Sven Dullah on
  • The metal dirt shader makes an interesting skin Sven.
  • SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,667

What a very interesting skin Sven!

Did you use any postwork on that render?

The metal dirt shader makes an interesting skin Sven.

Thanks guys! You were pretty close, Barefoot, I used the AoA metallized glass shader as a starting point;) Yes I think it's interesting, best part is  the spots will change depending on posing and light angel=) Will have to see how it looks in a short animation:)

No, Saphire, no postwork except for some contrast adjustment, free indoor HDRI from HDRI Haven, a reflective light by Marshian and an AoA spotlight.

I think the reflective light is a nice compliment to the HDRI lighting, even if rendertimes are negatively affected.

The skin preset I made uses V4 Uv map, I'll develop it a little further adding some nice displacement maps and/or bumpmaps

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,667

Thanks guys! You were pretty close, Barefoot, I used the AoA metallized glass shader as a starting point;) Yes I think it's interesting, best part is  the spots will change depending on posing and light angel=) Will have to see how it looks in a short animation:)

No, Saphire, no postwork except for some contrast adjustment, free indoor HDRI from HDRI Haven, a reflective light by Marshian and an AoA spotlight.

I think the reflective light is a nice compliment to the HDRI lighting, even if rendertimes are negatively affected.

The skin preset I made uses V4 Uv map, I'll develop it a little further adding some nice displacement maps and/or bumpmaps

Well I for one think you did a great job on the skin makes it looks very alien like for sure!!!

Well I for one think you did a great job on the skin makes it looks very alien like for sure!!!

Thanks! And I was wrong about the spots, they are static, (a good thing in this case, I figure) but you can animate the parameters if you want to change the patterns over time. The AoA dirt shader on the other hand should work like any ambient occlusion, but I haven't tested that yet. I'm rendering a short animation now, just to make sure the skin behaves like it should. Can you upload mp4:s here, or do you have to link to a video hosting site like Vimeo or youtube?

Thanks! And I was wrong about the spots, they are static, (a good thing in this case, I figure) but you can animate the parameters if you want to change the patterns over time. The AoA dirt shader on the other hand should work like any ambient occlusion, but I haven't tested that yet. I'm rendering a short animation now, just to make sure the skin behaves like it should. Can you upload mp4:s here, or do you have to link to a video hosting site like Vimeo or youtube?

Correction: I was RIGHT about the spots lol, they are alive=) Hmm, now I need to find a way to bake those patterns to a diffuse map somehow... any suggestions?

edited August 2018

Here you go....

CDA8E3F3-BB91-4E75-9BBC-C54D8A5ED7B5.jpeg
    1680 x 1050 - 557K
    hacsart said:

Here you go....

Sweet! Good to be the King, eh? Love the godrays!

I tried to upload an mpeg4 but that's not allowed. So a link to a video host is the only option?

hacsart said:

Here you go....

...that's really nice.  I love the lighting

..not sure if I posted this here before but yeah godrays are neat when they work right.  This was one of my more "complex" light setups.

the ark final.png
    1400 x 1050 - 2M
    kyoto kid said:

..not sure if I posted this here before but yeah godrays are neat when they work right.  This was one of my more "complex" light setups.

Hey that's very cool! Did you use the omnifreaker stuff? Well done!

This discussion has been closed.