Show us your 3Delight renders

Comments

• I'm having fun with shadermixer:-)

Awesome =)

• Sven DullahSven Dullah Posts: 7,621
    edited December 2017

And yet another obscure render of mine:)

The Lost Worldpp.png
    1800 x 1013 - 3M
    Post edited by Sven Dullah on
  • And yet another obscure render of mine:)

This is just too cool =)

Are these real volumetric rays or just cones?

• And sorry this is not an artistic render at all, but I'm just excited that mCasual's awesome metaball generating thingie works for me =)

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/54357/ready-the-return-of-mcjisosurface-plugin-for-pc-win-and-ds-4-x#latest

• LianaLiana Posts: 1,035
    edited December 2017

This is just too cool =)

Yea, I like that too. :)

I will have to check that out. Your blob looks really cool @Mustakettu85

Post edited by Liana on

This is just too cool =)

Nah I cheated, they are cones with the ghostshader applied to them. Thanks for commenting:)

Liana said:

This is just too cool =)

Yea, I like that too. :)

I will have to check that out. Your blob looks really cool @Mustakettu85

Ya Very Nice Bloblaugh SWEET!!!

And sorry this is not an artistic render at all, but I'm just excited that mCasual's awesome metaball generating thingie works for me =)

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/54357/ready-the-return-of-mcjisosurface-plugin-for-pc-win-and-ds-4-x#latest

Oh nooo! It was a windows only blobindecision Whatta disappointment!

• And sorry this is not an artistic render at all, but I'm just excited that mCasual's awesome metaball generating thingie works for me =)

Sorry Sven, statistically Windows wins... In theory, you could get some sort of a virtual machine (is there an Oracle VirtualBox for Mac?) and a used copy of WinXP off some eBay for specific things like this. Then you could generate RIBs and render them natively on Mac without any VM overhead.

Either way, thanks! =) And thank you Liana.

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,667

What amazing renders Sven as always!!!

@Mustakettu85 That 3Delight animation of the blob is very interesting indeed!!!

And sorry this is not an artistic render at all, but I'm just excited that mCasual's awesome metaball generating thingie works for me =)

Sorry Sven, statistically Windows wins... In theory, you could get some sort of a virtual machine (is there an Oracle VirtualBox for Mac?) and a used copy of WinXP off some eBay for specific things like this. Then you could generate RIBs and render them natively on Mac without any VM overhead.

Well it's possible to run Windows on my Mac but I'd rather not, it's begging for trouble;) But I could use a Windows pc, there are quite a few nice applications out there that won't run on the Mac OS.

What amazing renders Sven as always!!!

TY so much!!!

edited December 2017

I decided I need a break from the cosmic stuff so I made a portrait render:) Is she sexy or what?

(Or is she a he, hard to tell?)

A Gentle Giant RR3.png
    1800 x 1013 - 3M
    Post edited by Sven Dullah on
  • IvyIvy Posts: 7,164

Welcome to Provence ~ Gallery Post

Rendered in 3delight with UE2 lightsphere ~  Click for full size there lot to look at  :)

Ivy said:

Welcome to Provence ~ Gallery Post

Rendered in 3delight with UE2 lightsphere ~  Click for full size there lot to look at  :)

That's really nice, Ivy!!! I bet you had fun putting this together:) So these are billboards, right? It works surprisingly well. I can't imagine the trouble one would run into trying to load that amount of Genesis characters lol. Cool!

• IvyIvy Posts: 7,164
    edited December 2017

yes these are all bill board props one is Instant crowd  and the other is Now crowd which I just picked  they work for both in iray and 3delight..this was just a 3dlight test  I could have never done this renders  using the full genesis or genesis3 characters .  this was a kind of where is waldo thing..lol 

this one below is actually a iray render using ther same bill board props

Post edited by Ivy on
    edited December 2017

@Ivy  The billboards of people are pretty neat. I can only imagine how resource intense that would have been other wise.

@Sven Dullah  The snake is funny lol

Post edited by Liana on

Titled: A Wedding Day Picture Of Mike And Vicky2

Sure look happy, love their expressions and lightning works well too! A little bit of poke through on the bridal veil (or is it headpiece) though, maybe a smoothing modifier to collide with her dress would work?

• I decided I need a break from the cosmic stuff so I made a portrait render:) Is she sexy or what?

(Or is she a he, hard to tell?)

Maybe both! Definitely looks playful yes

Sure look happy, love their expressions and lightning works well too! A little bit of poke through on the bridal veil (or is it headpiece) though, maybe a smoothing modifier to collide with her dress would work?

Thanks for the nice comment Sven, yes it is a bridal veil and you know I did not notice that poke through until you pointed it out.

I will try using the smoothing modifer to fix it.

Well it's possible to run Windows on my Mac but I'd rather not, it's begging for trouble;) But I could use a Windows pc, there are quite a few nice applications out there that won't run on the Mac OS.

Wine Bottler/Wine quickly becomes your new best friend if you're a Mac owner. It doesn't work 100% of the time, but it gets the job one. Far better alternative than installing Boot Camp, IMHO.

Finlaena said:

Wine Bottler/Wine quickly becomes your new best friend if you're a Mac owner. It doesn't work 100% of the time, but it gets the job one. Far better alternative than installing Boot Camp, IMHO.

Thanks! Will look into it. And good thing it is freesmiley

• MusicplayerMusicplayer Posts: 515
    edited December 2017

Dans le jardin 

A 3Delight render using an hdri with the new IBL Master by Parris.     https://www.daz3d.com/ibl-master-for-daz-studio

Dans le jardin.png
    800 x 531 - 778K
    Post edited by Musicplayer on

@Musicplayer

Nice one! And good to see you in here, keep em coming;)

That turned really nice!

• @Musicplayer

Nice one! And good to see you in here, keep em coming;)

Thank you for your encouraging comment. After being hooked on rendering with Iray, I'm now having fun exploring 3Delight again with the advent of IBL Master. I will certainly post some more in the future.

smiley

• Liana said:

That turned really nice!

Thanks, much appreciated. I only purchased the Victoria 4 character in the render 2 days ago, and felt a V4 'flapper' outfit suited her well. 

smiley

• MusicplayerMusicplayer Posts: 515
    edited January 2018

Wishing you all a Happy, healthy and prosperous New Year.

smiley

Shows Over.png
    1224 x 860 - 2M
    Post edited by Musicplayer on
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,932

...I like it.

This discussion has been closed.