There's Always Another Sale Thread -- Discussions Only Pt 3

Comments

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,508

Not seeing any change from yesterday's sale. Anyway I'm out of store credit so that may be a good thing.

We need a good gift card sale before the July 4th sales hit the store. Please, please please.

• XiousDsXiousDs Posts: 231
    edited July 1
    This is really odd that there have been no new items since Thursday. I don't recall ever having more than a day go by without new items being listed on the store. Today there is not even a specials page besides Wagner from last Thursday.
    Post edited by XiousDs on
  • SilverGirlSilverGirl Posts: 439

XiousDs said:

This is really odd that there have been no new items since Thursday. I don't recall ever having more than a day go by without new items being listed on the store. Today there is not even a specials page besides Wagner from last Thursday.

Oh weird, you're right! There was one there shortly after changeover this morning when I checked...it looked almost exactly like the one from Sunday, except it had an "extended" added to the splash graphic. 

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,479

SilverGirl said:

XiousDs said:

Oh weird, you're right! There was one there shortly after changeover this morning when I checked...it looked almost exactly like the one from Sunday, except it had an "extended" added to the splash graphic. 

I was so disappointed to see that "extended". I thought that Daz had stopped that tactic. Oh well.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 98,112

SilverGirl said:

XiousDs said:

The sale slider is back, thanks for pointing out that it was missing.

• SilverGirlSilverGirl Posts: 439

Richard Haseltine said:

SilverGirl said:

XiousDs said:

*tips hat* Glad to be of service.

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 9,856

Was hit with a Lightning Deal... Angela 9 HD Mega Bundle for $12 without even using tokens. smiley

But now the Cookie popup is back and even the product pages don't know what I have bought... frown

• Robert FreiseRobert Freise Posts: 4,328

Product promo images closing when I try to scroll through them

• protosyntheticprotosynthetic Posts: 70
    edited July 2

Yeah, four days no new stuff, then everyone will be off July 4th, then the weekend after that. That's a few PAs waiting in cue a bit longer for their stuff to release.

Post edited by protosynthetic on
  • mdingmding Posts: 1,178

I found it a nice gesture from daz to let us use our new july coupons at the end of the daz+ sale by extending it - thanks!

• TomhipTomhip Posts: 302

I definitely approve the inclusion of weekly freebies and new DAZ+ items in a standard sale banner.

"Extra % Off wishlist"

- YAY!

"Discount does not stack with..."

* Flips the cart"

• memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 3,917

No Gift Card sale? Rats.

• TorquinoxTorquinox Posts: 2,939

I liked the end of the Daz+ sale and got some stuff from my wl. Used my $6/$18 coupon, saving the $6 for whatever happens Thursday

I forgot my daz+ membership ends on July 4th... oops. I almost loaded up on a cart on the Manic Monday special 2 weeks ago which I was going to add another annual membership but lost track of time missing getting the membership and gift card. Guess my membership will just lapse til the next good membership sale. I forget, when is the next daz+ sale? It was so wierd with nothing being tweaked to the sale like 3 days in a row I thought they surely would do something the REAL last day of the sale. Lol. At this point thought they were just going to tie it into the 4th sale. Lol
  • joannajoanna Posts: 1,166

Tomhip said:

"Extra % Off wishlist"

- YAY!

* Flips the cart"

I could maybe pick something, except there's no way to filter "featured artists stores" out of my wishlist. I'm not putting every single item into my cart to see if it discounts and how much or not.

joanna said:

Tomhip said:

"Extra % Off wishlist"

- YAY!

* Flips the cart"

I could maybe pick something, except there's no way to filter "featured artists stores" out of my wishlist. I'm not putting every single item into my cart to see if it discounts and how much or not.

It also does not work propely for even those items so there is that :D

• joannajoanna Posts: 1,166
    edited July 2

Tomhip said:

It also does not work propely for even those items so there is that :D

It sounds like surprise extended to the surprise extended Daz+ sale might have been a better choice for today. After 4 days in a row, nobody would bat an eye for the 5th, and at least it worked ;) 

Post edited by joanna on

LD discount percentages were more favorable with the Daz+ sale, too. We're on to the next now. 

Torquinox said:

LD discount percentages were more favorable with the Daz+ sale, too. We're on to the next now. 

I was getting M4/V4/G1/G2 stuff on LD. After the good LD discounts ended I started getting stuff i would potentially use... Hey, but there's always another sale to wait for. Lol
  • davesodaveso Posts: 6,604

Richard Haseltine said:

SilverGirl said:

XiousDs said:

whats the sales tracker? 

• davesodaveso Posts: 6,604

yeah, that wishlist sale sounds good until it ends up only discounting 65% because none of my WL items has a discount already. Nothing in that "wish' category do I wish to buy so its daz+ only, Where's the view all on the featured artists?

• The 2 new Daz+ freebies will trigger the 65% off discount on wishlist items. This doesn't happen often.

edited July 3

miladyderyni_173d399f47 said:

The 2 new Daz+ freebies will trigger the 65% off discount on wishlist items. This doesn't happen often.

Bother! It would have been good to know this earlier in the day. Oh well. Always another sale.

Post edited by Torquinox on

So the new Banner gives 36% Off Giftcards due to some weird double dip i think.

Capture.PNG
    1061 x 816 - 132K
  • theflarftheflarf Posts: 122

miladyderyni_173d399f47 said:

The 2 new Daz+ freebies will trigger the 65% off discount on wishlist items. This doesn't happen often.

This doesn't appear to be the case for me :\ 

Looks like choosing one bundle and one single item triggers 20% off twice at the moment. But wont work with 2 bundles on its own for example.

• tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,571

Tomhip said:

Looks like choosing one bundle and one single item triggers 20% off twice at the moment. But wont work with 2 bundles on its own for example.

That's such a great hint, thanks! I'm also getting very good WL item prices with this combination. Go play around a bit, guys, might be worth it for you, too. 

Thanks; also works for gift cards.