Show us your 3Delight renders

Comments

• The base set was... let me look, because I forget already...

Pestryakov's Nature Lake was the base set, with the background plane and a few willows borrowed from Stonemason's Willow Lake, some grassy knolls from Deepwood Gorge by Shaaramuse3D, and the lilypads from Nature Grotto, also Pestryakov.  Assorted other plants and bits from other sets.

• The base set was... let me look, because I forget already...

Pestryakov's Nature Lake was the base set, with the background plane and a few willows borrowed from Stonemason's Willow Lake, some grassy knolls from Deepwood Gorge by Shaaramuse3D, and the lilypads from Nature Grotto, also Pestryakov.  Assorted other plants and bits from other sets.

Well done!

• Took the old Sting-Ray for a ride...

I forgot to ask, how did you do the exhaust trails? This turned out excellent!

Tks! Took a bit of detective work but I found it:) https://www.daz3d.com/raw-energy-effects So yeah, dragonfire=)

Tks! Took a bit of detective work but I found it:) https://www.daz3d.com/raw-energy-effects So yeah, dragonfire=)

and so little by little, my wishlist starts to fill up again... sheesh.

and so little by little, my wishlist starts to fill up again... sheesh.

About time...Christmas coming up and all...angel

• Thank you :-)  After character creation (arranging the 'curls' on the kami was pesky!) it was the lilypads that took the most time... kept rendering out glaringly green, and it didn't seem to matter what I did to the texture or lighting.  After the fact, I recalled a green fill light off to one side... but I ended up nudging the tone in postwork.

Well done!

• Babina lost in thought.

Postworked with the Gimp and Fotosketcher.

• nattaruk said:

Babina lost in thought.

Postworked with the Gimp and Fotosketcher.

Nice render as always, I just find her name slightly offputtingsmiley

• Thanks Sven. Yeah, by far the worst thing about Babina is the name. Anyway here is another of my efforts...

Title: ... and then he strode away.

• According to a user from India, the name Babina is of Hindu origin and means "Further life story".
  • Sven DullahSven Dullah Posts: 7,621
    edited September 2019
    According to a user from India, the name Babina is of Hindu origin and means "Further life story".

Aahblush...tks for enlightening me:)

Names seem to matter, thinking of the name Rune, as an example. In Scandinavia that is a male name, and I have a really hard time picturing a woman when hearing that:/

Post edited by Sven Dullah on
    edited September 2019
    According to a user from India, the name Babina is of Hindu origin and means "Further life story".

Names seem to matter, thinking of the name Rune, as an example. In Scandinavia that is a male name, and I have a really hard time picturing a woman when hearing that:/

This is what springs in mind...

Rhinowoman awe.png
    1800 x 1350 - 3M
  • All she needs is lipstick and I'd go out with her =|
  • GordigGordig Posts: 9,876
    All she needs is lipstick and I'd go out with her =|

You’re so shallow. 

I’m apparently less familiar with Scandinavian names than I thought, because I recently watched Kraftidioten and initially assumed that the crime boss’s (to be fair, somewhat androgynous) son Rune was a girl because of the Daz character. 

• Gordig said:

I’m apparently less familiar with Scandinavian names than I thought, because I recently watched Kraftidioten and initially assumed that the crime boss’s (to be fair, somewhat androgynous) son Rune was a girl because of the Daz character. 

Haha...yeah you know you use DAZ too much when...

• It's very late, and we are having our first snow storm of the season!  Our new puppy has dragged me out twice just so she can eat snowflakes... that's my excuse for being up late to finish this :-)

https://www.daz3d.com/gallery/#images/864096/

• It's very late, and we are having our first snow storm of the season!  Our new puppy has dragged me out twice just so she can eat snowflakes... that's my excuse for being up late to finish this :-)

https://www.daz3d.com/gallery/#images/864096/

Octopus for breakfast? surprise Yummy=) Very nice, good excuse for staying up lateyes

• Now I crave calamari!  If I was willing to drive 45 minutes in a blizzard... sigh.  Guess I'll just play with Daz instead :-)

• Now I crave calamari!  If I was willing to drive 45 minutes in a blizzard... sigh.  Guess I'll just play with Daz instead :-)

+1 lolz

• What? They don't deliver???
  • I live in a VERY small town.  Nothing delivers.  crying

• So small, even the rats walk around hunchbacked?
  • edited September 2019
    Not done with linerender9000.
    pc_20190923_120716.png
    1080 x 1920 - 1M
    Post edited by Barefoot Upto My Soul on
  • So small, even the rats walk around hunchbacked?

Phhbt.  In Alberta, we don't have rats :-)  So small, it takes less time to walk across town than it does to navigate your way across a Walmart. :-D

edited October 2019

So wowie released his brand new AWE Hair shader...first testrender with some minimal postwork: (Free Spirit hair for G3F)

Stephanie5 AWE pp.png
    1200 x 1942 - 4M
  • wowiewowie Posts: 2,029

So wowie released his brand new AWE Hair shader...first testrender with some minimal postwork: (Free Spirit hair for G3F)

More like a preview at the moment. I think the Highlight stuff still need additional work (even on the updated build). AWE Hair shader should render faster than AWE Surface (for hair). Especially with dark/black hair. The only hair prop that still takes a while to render (that I have) are Elite Ponytail for Genesis/Genesis2 and Rikki hair for G2F. Of course, I was using the default settings for blonde hair on them.

edited October 2019

Emericiceras pp awe.png
    1800 x 1350 - 2M
  • Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,957

Nice!

Glad to see my guys look decent in 3delight

Oso3D said:

Nice!

Glad to see my guys look decent in 3delight

Actually not very happy with the shell...problems with geometry, mesh got invisible with the displacement settings of -4/4. Luckily aweSurface has the option to adjust displacement bounds, which helped a bit, but yeah the shell doesn't really work properly, there are spikes and stuff if you look closely. And I made it too reflective, should be rougher.

This discussion has been closed.