• Sven DullahSven Dullah Posts: 7,621
    nattaruk said:

Danse Macabre

Save the Last Dance for Mr D.

Love the lighting!

• nattaruk said:

Danse Macabre

Save the Last Dance for Mr D.

I do like this.. the lighting and colour is excellent, very atmospheric.

• timeofftimeoff Posts: 49
    edited November 2018

Just having some fun with awe lights and a very old set of props...

CGH.png
    1560 x 1200 - 2M
    Post edited by timeoff on

@timeoff

Like the posing and expressions! Still a tad dark IMO, but  well it's candle light so... have you tried using SSS on the candle to make light scatter a bit?

edited November 2018

Dystopia Night...flares added in postwork.. not totally happy with it but I'll post it anyway. Learned a lot in the process so... onwards:)

Dystopia night pp awe.png
    1920 x 1080 - 3M
    Post edited by Sven Dullah on

Happy Halloween!

• hacsarthacsart Posts: 2,025
    edited November 2018

Latest....

751CA085-2C60-44A3-8988-85743932723B.jpeg
    1050 x 1680 - 561K
    Post edited by hacsart on
    hacsart said:

Latest....

Interesting and unusual composition, very nice mate!

• Dystopia Night...flares added in postwork.. not totally happy with it but I'll post it anyway. Learned a lot in the process so... onwards:)

Wait. Is that those ancient "Dystopia City Blocks"?

Dystopia Night...flares added in postwork.. not totally happy with it but I'll post it anyway. Learned a lot in the process so... onwards:)

Yup!

• Dystopia Night...flares added in postwork.. not totally happy with it but I'll post it anyway. Learned a lot in the process so... onwards:)

Yup!

I'm now amazed they rendered at all... and don't even look bad.

Yup!

Uhm, any particular reason?    =)

edited November 2018

.. latest effort.. suddenly having problems uploading stuff, don't know why...

Hravnin cropped awe.png
    1905 x 1063 - 3M
    edited November 2018

Thanks.. was inspired by this painting by Frederic Church based on the entrance to Petra 

hacsart said:

Latest....

7425CD7E-35B0-4C20-9B11-EC6B26AE0576.jpeg
    750 x 955 - 192K
    hacsart said:

Thanks.. was inspired by this painting by Frederic Church based on the entrance to Petra 

hacsart said:

Latest....

Aah tks for posting your source of inspiration! You see, I totally lack general education when it comes to art, (and many other things too lol), as you can see from my renders=)) I'm impressed, you really came close!

Yup!

They weren't designed for putting characters inside them, just for background, like, flyovers =))))) So it's pretty surprising there are no holes in the ground, mismatched polys and so on.

Yup!

They weren't designed for putting characters inside them, just for background, like, flyovers =))))) So it's pretty surprising there are no holes in the ground, mismatched polys and so on.

Aah I see what you mean, remember having problems with that in the past, think converting to SubD helps a bit.

Yup!

Aah I see what you mean, remember having problems with that in the past, think converting to SubD helps a bit.

And it converted?! Wow. Older models will often simply fall apart because their topology wasn't made with subd in mind.

Yup!

And it converted?! Wow. Older models will often simply fall apart because their topology wasn't made with subd in mind.

Yup but not in this particular case, this was at base level.But yes it converts without blowing up;) Gets pretty resource heavy though if you have a 6 x 6 configuration=)

edited November 2018

Remember, remember, the Fifth of November...

4DF851EC-2C7D-4608-A8BF-AD8893A151EC.jpeg
    1680 x 1680 - 874K

Nice!!

edited November 2018

My first take on Garibaldi...actually my second... won't post the first one hereblush

Need a Haircut.png
    1500 x 844 - 2M
    edited November 2018

...nice fellah...

GB Troll.png
    1800 x 1013 - 3M
  • I am stumped. I can find no link to Garibaldi. Michael Garibaldi maybe from Babylon 5 who's com link constantly beeps to further the story. He seems to have a head of hair that looks like Bruce Willis' before Bruce shaved himself bald. So any link available for hair system or tool or plugin (not hair plugs) or whatever this is in referrence to would be great. https://www.daz3d.com/look-at-my-hair
  • I am stumped. I can find no link to Garibaldi. Michael Garibaldi maybe from Babylon 5 who's com link constantly beeps to further the story. He seems to have a head of hair that looks like Bruce Willis' before Bruce shaved himself bald. So any link available for hair system or tool or plugin (not hair plugs) or whatever this is in referrence to would be great. https://www.daz3d.com/look-at-my-hair

Enjoy: https://www.garibaldiexpress.com/ - there's also some very nice presets.

This discussion has been closed.