Show us your 3Delight renders

Comments

• hacsarthacsart Posts: 2,025

Thanks.. They do seem to compliment each other quite well...

• Sven DullahSven Dullah Posts: 7,621

...the proud owner...

• He keeps it very clean.
  • SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,667
    edited November 2018

Angel The Goddess Warrior........and her nemisis Nybras!!

Angel The Goddess Warrior.png
    1500 x 1875 - 4M
    Post edited by Saphirewild on
    edited November 2018

Morning Out.......Looking for a friend.

Morning Out.jpg
    1500 x 843 - 1M
    Post edited by Saphirewild on
  • I like Morning Out a lot. Which road and bridge sets is that?
    I like Morning Out a lot. Which road and bridge sets is that?

It is the Unsed Railway Bridge it is great set for sure.

I am glad you liked my "Morning Out"

edited November 2018

...so I fixed the dude's jacket, quite happy with how it turned out:)

Nice Jacket.png
    1800 x 1350 - 2M
    Post edited by Sven Dullah on
  • khorneV2khorneV2 Posts: 146

laugh

IBL Master Render

khorneV2 said:

laugh

IBL Master Render

Right you are:) Maybe I should have converted to awe?laugh

Vespertilio Cinis

• GoneGone Posts: 833

This is Stonemason's "generic sci fi corridor" that I purchased 10 years ago. surprise

I wanted to see how it looked converted to AWE and only use the "light" material zones for lighting.

Naturally, all those bits and bobs of geometry converted to emitters made for a very long render - but I think it turned out pretty well.

AWEgsfc.jpg
    900 x 900 - 155K
    Gone said:

This is Stonemason's "generic sci fi corridor" that I purchased 10 years ago. surprise

I wanted to see how it looked converted to AWE and only use the "light" material zones for lighting.

Naturally, all those bits and bobs of geometry converted to emitters made for a very long render - but I think it turned out pretty well.

Sure did;) And no grain, very  nice!

• wowiewowie Posts: 2,029
    Gone said:

For faster renders, use a plane and instanced as many as you need. Separate the emitters into logical groups (shape, light color or intensity). Pretty much behaves similar to light groups. The align tool in DS helps quite a bit if the emitters are spaced evenly.

Testing out the RC version of the update.

1.jpg
    720 x 1280 - 413K
    2.jpg
    720 x 1280 - 409K
    3.jpg
    720 x 1280 - 417K
    4.jpg
    720 x 1280 - 414K
  • GoneGone Posts: 833

I know I should use emitter planes and I will be doing that for the next setup - but, as I said, I wanted to see how it would go using just the material zones that  came with the model.

Now I know. laugh

• For comparison with Luxrender via Reality 2.5.
    color_version_no_nudity_by_barefootuptomysoul.jpg
    1024 x 576 - 85K
  • wowiewowie Posts: 2,029
    Gone said:

I know I should use emitter planes and I will be doing that for the next setup - but, as I said, I wanted to see how it would go using just the material zones that  came with the model.

Just saying. smiley

The updated shader(s) will also let you animate everything - colors, temperature, intensity, falloff, barn doors. I'm wondering if it is feasible/possible to use texture sheets. It should be, but I need to work out a scheme to make sure loops behave correctly regardless of frame rates or loop length. Maybe even do some blending between each tile in the texture sheet.

Here's a good look on how it's implemented in Unity.

For comparison with Luxrender via Reality 2.5.

Interesting! Tks for sharing:)

• E.BruE.Bru Posts: 181
    edited December 2018

Post edited by E.Bru on
  • edited December 2018
    @E.Bru ... righteous! When I started this thread of Show Us Your 3Delight Renders, it was for just that purely. However, some people started posting with another add-on plug-in of some sort stating that it has evolved. It is not a plug-in that I use. Instead, I use Reality. Reality is another plug-in in that case and works well with Daz without the need for Nvidia to do similar to iRay. There is a thread of Show Us Your iRay Renders. There is also a thread or forum of Reality renders. My post of Stonemason's GSFCorridor is a comparison to Gone's posting using the other plug-in. I have shown tolerance but your painting of a demon with pitchfork and serpent telling me I can't post Reality renders is just too Renderosity Forum moderators. Get that image and post off my board or I will have Daz moderator close this thread. You can start your own plug-in for 3Delight thread or another 3Delight thread. Or am I perhaps over reacting?
    Post edited by Barefoot Upto My Soul on
  • Just to be clear, aweShading Kit 1.0 for Daz Studio renders are welcome here.

• I dabbled a little with Luxrender, took a brief, horrific stab at iRay, and am quite content to sit in my 3Delight puddle and play :-)

I dabbled a little with Luxrender, took a brief, horrific stab at iRay, and am quite content to sit in my 3Delight puddle and play :-)

Same here @Misselthwaite quite content to stay in my 3Delight puddle and play around in it!!

• @Misselthwaite Wow, wonderful image... lyrical and fanciful!
  • Composite
    Village Bedroom Granny Smith.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 272K
  • Whoa... what's granny up to, there?  :-D

edited December 2018

Not very exciting, this one.. just testing a few things...

A17180AF-749A-49FA-B6BD-2B57AA6E45C0.jpeg
    1680 x 1050 - 613K
    Post edited by hacsart on
  • Good landscaping is always exciting!  What did you use for the trees in the background?  I really like your lighting, I have trouble with the great outdoors :-)

Thanks 

That’s a test of a mesh generated by photogrammetry.. the trees are from the Ecomantics sets. 

• E.BruE.Bru Posts: 181
    @E.Bru ... righteous! When I started this thread of Show Us Your 3Delight Renders, it was for just that purely. However, some people started posting with another add-on plug-in of some sort stating that it has evolved. It is not a plug-in that I use. Instead, I use Reality. Reality is another plug-in in that case and works well with Daz without the need for Nvidia to do similar to iRay. There is a thread of Show Us Your iRay Renders. There is also a thread or forum of Reality renders. My post of Stonemason's GSFCorridor is a comparison to Gone's posting using the other plug-in. I have shown tolerance but your painting of a demon with pitchfork and serpent telling me I can't post Reality renders is just too Renderosity Forum moderators. Get that image and post off my board or I will have Daz moderator close this thread. You can start your own plug-in for 3Delight thread or another 3Delight thread. Or am I perhaps over reacting?

Sorry! English is not my first Language. I will remove the picture.

This discussion has been closed.