There's Always Another Sale Thread -- Discussions Only Pt 3

Comments

• TomhipTomhip Posts: 333

AsuCafe said:

Every time this extra discount comes out of the blue I always say "why today" I only have four tokens left today, when converted, it is no cheaper than eight tokens.

I have exactly the same problem :D

• theflarf said:

Unless i'm missing something, the 10% extra off wishlist isn't much of an incentive, guess maybe if you have the full whack of tokens it would be nice.

Especially since most of my priority 1 wishlist items just jumped up in price... ah well. Always another sale. 

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,913
    edited September 20

Oh damn.

Medievalstreets.png
    207 x 387 - 95K
    Post edited by Gordig on
  • Gordig said:

Oh damn.

Well you just got the red hot combo of awesome deals on that one! Congrats! 

• Wow. that's a heck of a lighting deal. yes

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,913

I'm short on cash, and have severely deprioritized medieval/fantasy products, but there was no way I was passing that deal up.

• mdingmding Posts: 1,217

Wow a Fabiana Deal that even gets you 10% extra, that is rare and nice (Gendragon, too, btw.)

https://www.daz3d.com/fabiana

• rokkrrokkr Posts: 97

What was the name of a script (or plugin or standalone program -- I don't remember quite well...) that could turn a not-so-frontal picture into a frontal portrait to make it easier to use in Facegen and similar programs? I'm trying to find it but I can't locate it...

• rokkr said:

What was the name of a script (or plugin or standalone program -- I don't remember quite well...) that could turn a not-so-frontal picture into a frontal portrait to make it easier to use in Facegen and similar programs? I'm trying to find it but I can't locate it...

You may be thinking of Headshop  

• Robert Freise said:

rokkr said:

Photoprep too (https://www.daz3d.com/photoprep-with-lovechild)

Robert Freise said:

rokkr said:

ainm.sloinneadh said:

Robert Freise said:

rokkr said:

Photoprep too (https://www.daz3d.com/photoprep-with-lovechild)

Thanks!

• Marty3DMarty3D Posts: 31
    edited September 22

Lots of items, too many to mention just not double stacking the 30 for 30. Some legacy items capped at 90%, won't stack the extra 30%. We should be seeing with any golden ticket item, 30% off, then your 30 for 30, and then the tokens stacked at the end either 30/45%.

And yes before you mention it, they are items in PA store listings.

I'm glad it's the last day of sales for the PA stuff, I've spent an absolute fortune the last few weeks. :D

Post edited by Marty3D on
  • HavosHavos Posts: 5,349

Marty3D said:

Lots of items, too many to mention just not double stacking the 30 for 30. Some legacy items capped at 90%, won't stack the extra 30%. We should be seeing with any golden ticket item, 30% off, then your 30 for 30, and then the tokens stacked at the end either 30/45%.

I'm glad it's the last day of sales for the PA stuff, I've spent an absolute fortune the last few weeks. :D

I am seeing the same issue. With a golden ticket and the 30 for 30 prices should roughly half when added to the cart, like they did yesterday. One of the two 30% off are not applying for some reason.

Also, I doubt this is the last day of the PA sale, just the last day of the catch up. My guess is the PA sale will end next week, or maybe the one after that.

• Marty3DMarty3D Posts: 31

It has to end today for my wallets sake! HA

• AsuCafeAsuCafe Posts: 30

Marty3D said:

Is it really the last day?So should I spend all my tokens today? Although there are only two left, this crazy sale has me buying almost everything I want...almost...

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,647

Marty3D said:

What makes you think it is the last day of sales for PA stuff? I read it as the last day of the catchup sales. I expect the PA sale will last at least another week. 

• TorquinoxTorquinox Posts: 3,191

Charlie Judge said:

I expect the PA sale will last at least another week. 

I agree!

• not double stacking the 30 for 30. Sad is to lose the token in this catch up day 

edited September 22

Golden ticket is not working on my cart... Either this, or, as someone mentioned, it's not stacking with the 30 for 30... Anyway... Either they solve this or no shopping today (and, if it persists, no shopping until the end of the PA sale...)

PS Edit: curiously, it's working with new and still new items (i.e., 30 for 30 and GT stacking). Of course, I didn't test all products, but, with all certainty, it's not working with many assets (if not all) from featured artists.

PPS Edit 2: it seems, as someone mentioned somewhere, 30 for 30 and GT stacking works for headliners (erratum: featured artists with a thumbnail)... Maybe it's just the case that all new items are from headliners and the above was just a coincidence (didn't test for all "still new items").

PPS Edit 3: my "headliner [thumbnail artists] theory" was wrong... For instance, HID3D is a headliner, however, if I put HID Jewel for Genesis 9 in my cart, with Golden Ticket + 30 for 30 + 8 tokens + wishlist, it should be $2.38, but it shows up as $3.40 (which is exactly one 30% discount less). So, it's either new items artists or something more random...

Post edited by rokkr on
  • We have bumped our report on the stacking issue.

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,953
    edited September 22

SilverGirl said:

Gordig said:

Oh damn.

Well you just got the red hot combo of awesome deals on that one! Congrats! 

..yeah, I paid  8.68 USD for it and I thought I got a good deal. 

Lately  for me  every time I check LD it's gone back to nothing but textures for clothing I don't have, poses, and old items like for Gen4 and G1.

Post edited by kyoto kid on
  • ElorElor Posts: 1,159

rokkr said:

PPPS Edit 3: my "headliner theory" was wrong... For instance, HID3D is a headliner, however, if I put HID Jewel for Genesis 9 in my cart, with Golden Ticket + 30 for 30 + 8 tokens + wishlist, it should be $2.38, but it shows up as $3.40 (which is exactly one 30% discount less). So, it's either new items artists or something more random...

Only PAs who are currently selling one of the three GTs are headliners, so today AprilYSH, MartinJFrost and Digital Art Live

Elor said:

rokkr said:

PPPS Edit 3: my "headliner theory" was wrong... For instance, HID3D is a headliner, however, if I put HID Jewel for Genesis 9 in my cart, with Golden Ticket + 30 for 30 + 8 tokens + wishlist, it should be $2.38, but it shows up as $3.40 (which is exactly one 30% discount less). So, it's either new items artists or something more random...

Only PAs who are currently selling one of the three GTs are headliners, so today AprilYSH, MartinJFrost and Digital Art Live

OK. I meant the ones with thumbnails, as explained in my Edit 2, but I fixed it anyway. Thanks.

• Richard Haseltine said:

We have bumped our report on the stacking issue.

This seems to be fixed.

Richard Haseltine said:

Richard Haseltine said:

We have bumped our report on the stacking issue.

This seems to be fixed.

Indeed. Of course, I didn't test all items, but an asset I previously put in my cart and was at 85% discount is now at 89% (GT + 30x30 + 8T + WL).

• ElorElor Posts: 1,159

They are a lots of Starter and Pro Bundles (likely most of them) on sales today so time to check your Lightning Deals to see if you're lucky laugh

• HylasHylas Posts: 4,911

The lighting deals are generally very good today. No luck so far for me, but we'll see.

• gfdamron1gfdamron1 Posts: 203

Last night I was really surprised to find Van Helsing 9 Pro bundle on my LD for $8.67! I already own most of what I want out of this bundle, but I did buy the long hair for $2.68 from this LD offer.

• davesodaveso Posts: 6,809
    edited September 24
    Elor said:

They are a lots of Starter and Pro Bundles (likely most of them) on sales today so time to check your Lightning Deals to see if you're lucky laugh

Where are you seeing the bundles on sale?
    Post edited by daveso on
  • kaltlandkaltland Posts: 52
    edited September 24

several products are 75% to me in my main daz account where I purchased the golden ticket, Im going to report

2.png
    1896 x 1384 - 489K
    3.png
    1568 x 764 - 191K
    4.png
    1234 x 1220 - 313K
    Post edited by kaltland on