• StezzaStezza Posts: 8,006

Holiday loyalty sale extra 25% off products when using my pc browser

extra 5% using my iPad browser.. 

makes perfect sense frown

• Stezza said:

Holiday loyalty sale extra 25% off products when using my pc browser

extra 5% using my iPad browser.. 

makes perfect sense frown

it signs you out of the shop not the forum but you appear signed it, Does it on Chrome for me too. 

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675

i cant fins the x to close the banner

nothing says melt the snow fantasy like george and a strategc loofa sponge 

• Has anyone heard from Headwax?  It's been almost a month since his last post.

Hopefully, he is on a surfing trip. :)

UnifiedBrain said:

Has anyone heard from Headwax?  It's been almost a month since his last post.

Hopefully, he is on a surfing trip. :)

same on FB .. I don't know. surprise 

hoping all is well for h.w.

starting the morning with a bracing cuppa barry's irish tea

plan for lunch is godiva chocolate martinis

full powwerr Rudy!!  5 days to the big night

end of year ritual...

format c:\

cool

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,066
    edited December 2020

not happy Jan.

finally installed Hitfilm express16, had been using 13

importing image series is crap, I used to just add a folder, it didn't matter what names they had (can still do this in Blender fortunately)

now apparently I need the same prefix for my images like Virtualdub or Carrara etc angry so cannot just add a folder of images many different segments like I used to.

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on

ritual cleansing of the c drive?

snow is comin down heavy.  makin sure my phone chaeged, in case power goes.  not to worry, rudolph will save christmas. he'll go down in historyyyy

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,133

Misty - hope your eyes are coming along nicely.  And to SileneUK, hope you are well!  Sending out positive karma to all the Carrara-ists dealing with health issues.  Conjunction of planets must be good for turning everything for the better.  yes

edited December 2020

conjunction junction, whats your function - scchool house rock heart

honestly been angsting, cant finish converting animated poses to daz format.  ds ui too fuzzy to my eyes.  never finished the belly dance animation conversions

Post edited by Mistara on
  • cool seeing heavenly bodies align kiss

the planet thing pretty cool too cheeky

i think i single handedly killled several threads today.

chocolate martinis  ala godiva

havent seen male martini glass poses.  there was an old one for the Girl.

• one of my posts got exterminated by the Master

• HeadwaxHeadwax Posts: 9,969

Hey thanks for asking sorry been working full time trying to save up some money to pay the taxman from last year seeing I spent it all on living through Covid 

Got a couple of days off over Chrissie hope to get back on line and on track!!

Have a terrific Christmas and NY's eve everyone :)

• Headwax said:

Hey thanks for asking sorry been working full time trying to save up some money to pay the taxman from last year seeing I spent it all on living through Covid 

shame about the beach restrictions in Sydney but enjoy your break anyway even if it is behind a monitor with Carrara on it devil

Glad you are OK yes 

• Steve KSteve K Posts: 3,227

Welcome back, and I second the motion. 

• WendyLuvsCatz said:

Headwax said:

shame about the beach restrictions in Sydney but enjoy your break anyway even if it is behind a monitor with Carrara on it devil

Glad you are OK yes 

+2  yesyes

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,133

Great to you post, HeadWax.  Hope your holidays are wonderful.  Sorry about the tax man.  

• 3drendero3drendero Posts: 2,024
    Mystiarra said:

i think i single handedly killled several threads today.

chocolate martinis  ala godiva

havent seen male martini glass poses.  there was an old one for the Girl.

Here is a Martini pose product for G8F, I guess it is possible to use it with other Male products with some skills or pose converters. https://www.daz3d.com/z-martini-girls-prop-and-poses-for-genesis-3-and-8-female
  • 3drendero3drendero Posts: 2,024
    and the G2/Girl 6 product with Martini poses: https://www.daz3d.com/pinups-n-props-for-the-girl-6
  • SileneUKSileneUK Posts: 1,971
    edited December 2020

Diomede, thanks for asking about me. Eyes have just been tired.  Been a terrible three weeks for other reasons, though. I don't know if I shared it here, but we had a family friend, young (40 something) man who is a friend especially of the boys', who had covid. But now has died because of it last week.  He was here locally in a regional hospital in late October, first on 02 therapy, then ventilated, but he developed a hole in his lung and was sent up to London and put on ECMO. They turned the machines off last weekend. 

They thought to do a lung op but the MRI revealed the other lung had become brittle.  He never smoked and was strong as an ox.  But he was a builder and like to meet his mates in the pub after work, and that is where he got it. Thankfully our boys [men also 40s] were more sensible and did not go to any pub where they could not be outside when the rules permitted. Once Chris went into hospital, they stopped going to pubs period. It's too sad for words... he married his childhood sweetheart young, so he was already a granddad of a baby girl. What a terrible thing for a family to have to go through, especially at this time of year. It's been reallly hard on our younger one as he often subcontracted to him, but he was in the older one's wedding party. He and his brothers did the building conversion of a big victorian townhouse into flats and we live in one of them. Chris was a craftsman, his work is all around us.

It's a strange and lonely Christmas for so many, so we are just thankful our family is OK. And hope all of you and yours are as well.  heart  Silene

This is Chris

Screenshot 2020-12-22 at 11.32.57.png
    511 x 492 - 346K
    Post edited by SileneUK on
  • Silene, I am so sorry for your loss broken heart

I wish people would treat this pandemic with the seriousness it deserves, they all seem to think it won't happen to them but it obviously can.

• SileneUKSileneUK Posts: 1,971

WendyLuvsCatz said:

Silene, I am so sorry for your loss broken heart

I wish people would treat this pandemic with the seriousness it deserves, they all seem to think it won't happen to them but it obviously can.

I know... it sickens me to the point I will not read my US hometown newspaper via FB any longer. But some UK people are just as bad. Anyways... we can only look forward to next year and a healthier one for everyone, everywhere.  

yesSilene

my heart goes out to you and his family broken heart

This discussion has been closed.