Wilmap's Digital Creations (Last Updated 18 March 2020)

1212223242527»

Comments

• Llola LaneLlola Lane Posts: 9,215

Those are GREAT Richard... Thanks for sharing.  Just goes to show...One never knows where one will get inspiration ;)

• 3WC3WC Posts: 1,102

I have to add my thanks for WilmaP's great freebies, they are usually my go-to's for all kinds of renders. I mostly just render quick Genesis 1 poses for comic reference, can usually find the clothes I want.

• Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,554

Glad you know you're still around Wilmap and can fully understand not being able to keep making 3D content. Love your stuff and still use it.

Great textures LlolaLane and RicharNTracey

• HylasHylas Posts: 4,909

Llola Lane said:

Saphirewild gave me an idea... I'm gonna challenge myself to post more artwork, here in this thread, using Wilmap's designs... Anyone else up for the challenge???  Let's show Wilmap some great artwork appreciation ;)

I like this idea! Here's one more:

Gallery link

To dForce the kilt you'll have to deactivate the entire bum area via weight map, or DAZ Studio will crash.

Or at least that's what happened to me :)

Screenshot 2021-10-26 202758.jpg
    630 x 903 - 89K

Hylas said:

Llola Lane said:

Saphirewild gave me an idea... I'm gonna challenge myself to post more artwork, here in this thread, using Wilmap's designs... Anyone else up for the challenge???  Let's show Wilmap some great artwork appreciation ;)

I like this idea! Here's one more:

Gallery link

To dForce the kilt you'll have to deactivate the entire bum area via weight map, or DAZ Studio will crash.

Or at least that's what happened to me :)

Oh my (fans self)... hubba hubba... Too bad he smokes :( ... lol.

Thanks for the heads up on the dForcing ;)

• Hey. I would like to ask for an assistance with one of the products from this free site. This one: https://www.wilmapsdigitalcreations.co.uk/view_product.php?id=172 for some reason dress materials does not work for me (the ones for bow work perfectly) no mater which material i click the dress stays default white.

ancanar_3dfb1cf89d said:

Hey. I would like to ask for an assistance with one of the products from this free site. This one: https://www.wilmapsdigitalcreations.co.uk/view_product.php?id=172 for some reason dress materials does not work for me (the ones for bow work perfectly) no mater which material i click the dress stays default white.

You may have to manually put them on the dress.. I'm not sure Wilmap is still around or supporting her stuff.  These are really old.

• carrie58carrie58 Posts: 3,975
    edited August 3

ancanar_3dfb1cf89d said:

Hey. I would like to ask for an assistance with one of the products from this free site. This one: https://www.wilmapsdigitalcreations.co.uk/view_product.php?id=172 for some reason dress materials does not work for me (the ones for bow work perfectly) no mater which material i click the dress stays default white.

The included materials don't show in the preview window ,you pick the dress in the scene tab click on the material you want  ,when you render the material shows up or you can just select the dress in both the scene tab and the surface tab then apply a shader.

Post edited by carrie58 on

carrie58 said:

ancanar_3dfb1cf89d said:

The included materials don't show in the preview window ,you pick the dress in the scene tab click on the material you want  ,when you render the material shows up or you can just select the dress in both the scene tab and the surface tab then apply a shader.

Ah... you need "3Delight" settings .. NOT... Iray to see them.  Important bit of needed information.  Took me a while to figure this out... Make sure you add some lighting to your 3Delight settings or the character will be black!

edited August 3

Llola Lane said:

carrie58 said:

ancanar_3dfb1cf89d said:

Ah... you need "3Delight" settings .. NOT... Iray to see them.  Important bit of needed information.  Took me a while to figure this out... Make sure you add some lighting to your 3Delight settings or the character will be black!

Please also note... Iray textures look lovely on the dress... and I even converted it over to Dforce and it looks quite nicely draped!  (first is 3Delight.. second is Iray)

g2f evening dress 3delight.png
    512 x 512 - 142K
    g2f evening dress iray.png
    512 x 512 - 161K
    Post edited by Llola Lane on
  • carrie58carrie58 Posts: 3,975
    edited August 3

Llola Lane said:

carrie58 said:

ancanar_3dfb1cf89d said:

Llola ,yup I use 3 Delight But the materials still don't show in the viewport preview ,and the surface settings are different from 3 DL or iRay .......

Post edited by carrie58 on

carrie58 said:

Llola Lane said:

carrie58 said:

ancanar_3dfb1cf89d said:

Llola ,yup I use 3 Delight But the materials still don't show in the viewport preview ,and the surface settings are different from 3 DL or iRay .......

Yeah.. it's a shame 3Delight doesn't have a preview like Iray... I had to just render it also to see it.  Weird the textures don't show up... Must be the way they were saved.

Anyway... hope this helps ancanar_3dfb1cf89d

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,461

Llola Lane said:

carrie58 said:

Llola Lane said:

carrie58 said:

ancanar_3dfb1cf89d said:

Yeah.. it's a shame 3Delight doesn't have a preview like Iray... I had to just render it also to see it.  Weird the textures don't show up... Must be the way they were saved.

There is the Aux Viewport - that was what it was added for, really.

• Llola Lane said:

Llola Lane said:

carrie58 said:

ancanar_3dfb1cf89d said:

Please also note... Iray textures look lovely on the dress... and I even converted it over to Dforce and it looks quite nicely draped!  (first is 3Delight.. second is Iray)

Would it be possible for You to share the iRay versions of mats? Or tell me how to convert them by myself? 

Richard Haseltine said:

Llola Lane said:

carrie58 said:

Llola Lane said:

carrie58 said:

ancanar_3dfb1cf89d said:

There is the Aux Viewport - that was what it was added for, really.

Thanks.. I had not tried the Aux Viewport since I don't use 3Delight much anymore... ;)

ancanar_3dfb1cf89d said:

Llola Lane said:

Llola Lane said:

carrie58 said:

ancanar_3dfb1cf89d said:

Would it be possible for You to share the iRay versions of mats? Or tell me how to convert them by myself? 

Super simple ancanar_3dfb1cf89d ... if you have any of these 'shaders' https://www.daz3d.com/catalogsearch/result?q=iray+shaders you can apply them to the dress... just click the dress and apply the shaders.  I'm sure you have some in your library... just make sure you set it to RENDER with Iray. 

Llola Lane said:

ancanar_3dfb1cf89d said:

Llola Lane said:

Llola Lane said:

carrie58 said:

ancanar_3dfb1cf89d said:

Super simple ancanar_3dfb1cf89d ... if you have any of these 'shaders' https://www.daz3d.com/catalogsearch/result?q=iray+shaders you can apply them to the dress... just click the dress and apply the shaders.  I'm sure you have some in your library... just make sure you set it to RENDER with Iray. 

hum.. you got me thinking... Halloween and Christmas gift time is coming along... Maybe I'll make some Iray shaders for the dress of my own textures.  If I do... I'll message you.  Depends on how busy I get... Darn the days are going faster as I get older... Ughhhh