Wilmap's Digital Creations (Last Updated 18 March 2020)

Comments

• EightiesIsEnoughEightiesIsEnough Posts: 1,107
    edited February 2018

I noticed there are a lot of cool items on the website, but I noticed there are lack of items for "the Girl" and it's subsequent versions.  I wonder if someday Wilmap may be able to create free clothing items for "the Girl" figure?

Post edited by EightiesIsEnough on
  • LeanaLeana Posts: 11,395
    JonSea31 said:

I noticed there are a lot of cool items on the website, but I noticed there are lack of items for "the Girl" and it's subsequent versions.  I wonder if someday Wilmap may be able to create free clothing items for "the Girl" figure?

The Girl is just a shape for the base figure, any clothes made for that base should work with her.

• maikdeckermaikdecker Posts: 2,750
    Leana said:
    JonSea31 said:

The Girl is just a shape for the base figure, any clothes made for that base should work with her.

I don't have "The Girl" but I guess depending on the shape of a figure the result might be less optically esthetic than planned devil

• Leana said:
    JonSea31 said:

In another thread he was wanting the urGirl, the original version, and that was a custom mesh not a shape. It's also old, and a Legacy rig which I don't think Wilmap supports.

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,395
    Leana said:
    JonSea31 said:

In another thread he was wanting the urGirl, the original version, and that was a custom mesh not a shape. It's also old, and a Legacy rig which I don't think Wilmap supports.

Good point, as Wilmap does clothes mostly for the Genesis line I didn't even think of the original Girl.

• WilmapWilmap Posts: 2,917

Sorry for the delay but I had the flu, follwed by a stomach bug plus I pulled a muscle in my back and at my age it really knocked me for 6.

https://www.wilmapsdigitalcreations.co.uk/view_product.php?id=465

• nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,715

No need to apologise imo, you do these for free. :)

• frankrblowfrankrblow Posts: 2,052

I've been looking for an outfit like this. Thanks! smileyyes

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,667

+1 me as well!!

Thanks so much Wendy!!

• Jack238Jack238 Posts: 117

Thanks again and I hope you are feeling much better!

I just looked at a new G8F suit, similar to your Jacket and Skirt outfit, and yours is better than the one for $16.95, in my opinion. Again, thanks, Wendy. And take good care of yourself!

• WilmapWilmap Posts: 2,917

Thank you dragonfly, I appreciate that.

the suit is actually buttoned the wrong way I think.

• Silver DolphinSilver Dolphin Posts: 1,606

This is a very useful piece of clothing. I second dragonflys comment this is better than the one for sale. I hope you are feeling better. Thank you

Thanks, Wendy. smiley

• DollyGirlDollyGirl Posts: 2,656
    Okay, gotta say it! "Just a spoonful of sugar makes the medicine go down. Medicine go down" Love it!
  • themidgetthemidget Posts: 287

Been a fan of your freebies since soon after I first installed Daz Studio.  Thank you for your work and generosity.  I believe you don't take requests but IMHO every GF needs at least one pair of smart gloves.wink

• DigiDotzDigiDotz Posts: 515

I'm hoping to do a posh-boss with the skirt and jacket ..thanks! ;-)

edited April 2018

The skirt and jacket are fantastic.  I have created a leather texture for the jacket and have a WIP on the way for the gallery.  It's rendering now, I just hope I have time to crop and post it before I go to work.

EDIT:  Here  https://www.daz3d.com/gallery/#images/568591/

Post edited by themidget on
  • themidget said:

The skirt and jacket are fantastic.  I have created a leather texture for the jacket and have a WIP on the way for the gallery.  It's rendering now, I just hope I have time to crop and post it before I go to work.

Interesting.  What structure is that in the bakground?

themidget said:

Interesting.  What structure is that in the bakground?

I've only just seen this question.  Sorry it's taken me so long to reply.  The main structure is terrain that has been posterised and plateaus added then mech map added.  A metal sphere was created behind all that to give the look of a futuristic city.  I modelled the fountain myself in Blender.

Thanks Wendy! smiley

• Silver DolphinSilver Dolphin Posts: 1,606

Wow, nice your stuff is alway great. Thank you

• MollytabbyMollytabby Posts: 1,163

Thank you. Picked it up as soon as I saw your email :-)

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,667

Thanks Wendy I got it as soon as I got the e-mail as well!

Thank you Wendy.  I don't have much G3 stuff yet so I ought to start a collection.  This is a good place to start!

• promo_goreskirt.jpg
    1029 x 800 - 186K

Thanks, Wendy! Practical and beautiful clothing.

And a thank you to Eblank, for the textures.