off topic thread

Comments

• DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,331

Not sure if you can see this unless you have facebook. This is my Singer's cool new Social Distancing concert hall (studio). It has five-camera HD video streaming and fully automatable multi-track audio recording capabilities, so after the main 'stream' of a Live concert, he and our audio/visual engineer can remaster it into a full HD video of the concert (for YouTube and the like)! Really cool!

https://www.facebook.com/dartanbeck/posts/127350289020802

...and this was their first Live Stream - but this was straight from the live stream - not the remastered version, which isn't published yet:

https://www.facebook.com/dartanbeck/posts/126095215812976

edited July 2020

My band will be playing the Live Stream August 19 at 7PM CST

I'm the one with the doo-rag on my head, in the back row ;)

Post edited by Dartanbeck on
  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,069

Wendy! Great job on the VWD Cloth!!! Bravo!!!

well not entirely solved as Win10 not working AFAIK and Win 7 did until a previous OpenGL update

but its something

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675

waiting for eyes to undilate.  cant read yet.  only been a few hours.

they replaced the lens on my eye.   i thoughy they were lasering off the cataract, didn't know it was a replacement.  i'm seeing more details.

the screen magnifier doesnt help much with the carrara gui, can only see a lil bit of screen at a time.

cant read the letters on my keyboard.

was hoping to jump into rigging dragon wings.  eastern dragon and biguanna need wings smiley

i can totally imagine the black dragon king singing take hold of the flame.
    Tears of the dragon for the Blue dragon emperor. 
    still deciding on the red and gold kings.  weired not to have a green dragon.  cant help thinking a jade dragon too cliche
    and then there the queens.

need something cosmic sounding for the nova dragon

edited July 2020

needs to heal, ahould get better, yes mostly they replace the cornea, a transplant, human or pig I think too, does not reject the tissue as much as rest of body,

Scary trivia for all of us, eyes are separate to the immune system and actually ones immune system can attack eyes and make you blind, anybody that is for no reason, saw that on one of those Reddit TTS video's.

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
  • TorquinoxTorquinox Posts: 3,192

@Mystiarra I agree with Wendy: Let that heal! My neighbor had those replacements done. It was a complete vision upgrade for her. I hope it goes as well for you!

• SileneUKSileneUK Posts: 1,971
    edited July 2020

Misty...I had corneal surgery, not cataract yet... they sanded my corneas down to the Bowman's  level.  https://webeye.ophth.uiowa.edu/eyeforum/video/Cornea/superficial-keratectomy.htm  And then popped temp contacts in as a bandage as raw corneas would have been excruciating.  They took those out after a week when there had been enough regeneration.

I had to change my Kindle to black background with white dyslexic font for about two weeks until they settled.

Next for me will be cataracts and I will get distance correcting IOL's.  Some can get a distance correcting one in eg left eye and a reading one in eg right eye and the brain works it out.  I can't get that as I do not have binocular vision.  So will go for the distance correction implants in both.  In the old days you only got mono lens, plain glass.  Then still had to wear glasses if needed.

Don't rush things... and wear sunglasses even on cloudy days for ever. Protect those babies!! Wendy is correct.

heart  Silene

Dart... how cool is that!! yes

Post edited by SileneUK on
    SileneUK said:

Dart... how cool is that!! yes

So Cool!!! I love playing my drums! This is my 40th year of playing for $$$

edited July 2020

DEAD MAN FALL - Bang Your Drum

smiley

Post edited by Mistara on
  • DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,135

Misty - hope your eye stuff is going great

Dart - Rock on!

SileneUK - sending positive vibes

• Steve KSteve K Posts: 3,227

Dartenbeck - I recall you play drums.  Have you played this "lick"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwQLk7NcpO4

I mentioned somewhere back there that my wife is a drummer, and pretty good in our anniversary "band" (one gig - big hit was "Summertime Blues") on the KAT pads.  This one sounds a little funkier than we played.  OK, a LOT funkier.

Steve K said:

Dartenbeck - I recall you play drums.  Have you played this "lick"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwQLk7NcpO4

I mentioned somewhere back there that my wife is a drummer, and pretty good in our anniversary "band" (one gig - big hit was "Summertime Blues") on the KAT pads.  This one sounds a little funkier than we played.  OK, a LOT funkier.

Oh yeah! My current bands don't do that one but it used to be in the lineup!

edited July 2020

I am too dumb for my out of date smart TV

it still connects to my wifi but the firmware is years out of date, the website has changed and the apps don't work

not used it on wifi for years

I can get to YouTube on its browser but nothing else but the videos won't play

I googled it and found the new site but they only sell new TV's not firmware updates

I could use a usb to  grab a zip if they did as it has a zip on it for the obsolete one

might need to find my model number and a sales reciept and contact their customer service but not hopefull

it works as a TV OK and plays my videos on my harddrive or usb dongles, DVD player and records TV programs

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on

RUSH did a cover of Summertime Blues

so did The Who.

so did The Who.

The Whom?

tee hee

• Steve KSteve K Posts: 3,227

so did The Who.

Right, Daltrey said its the only cover they do.

oh wow Liziqi does stonework too

• SileneUKSileneUK Posts: 1,971

Wendy, when I was ill once I binge-watched her YT projects. Yes, she has a 'team' to help, but still, the imagination! 

Last autumn an interview appeared. I haven't watched it yet, but will be.

yes Silene

I know it's all staged but still relaxing to watch

I know it's all staged but still relaxing to watch

Very!

I am too dumb for my out of date smart TV

it still connects to my wifi but the firmware is years out of date, the website has changed and the apps don't work

not used it on wifi for years

I can get to YouTube on its browser but nothing else but the videos won't play

I googled it and found the new site but they only sell new TV's not firmware updates

I could use a usb to  grab a zip if they did as it has a zip on it for the obsolete one

might need to find my model number and a sales reciept and contact their customer service but not hopefull

it works as a TV OK and plays my videos on my harddrive or usb dongles, DVD player and records TV programs

You should be able to contact support even if you can't find the reciept. 

Hi Ho, I guess. Ungh!

Heidi

• Bunyip02Bunyip02 Posts: 8,424

Hello Misty - hope those peepers are doing better !

thanks!heart

the white film over r eye is lifted, very  blurry.  they said 4 weeks to heal and should improve
    doing other eye week from Monday

some lost posts.  daleks did it

watching a 3d coat tutt on costume making.  is impressive

reminds me of V4's delirium outfit, still one of my favorite classics

damn you Terrain party 

I want a greyscale of zhangjiajie national forest park but do you think any search gives results?

I tried the simplified and traditional Chinese characters too which it all is in,

tried looking at matching lakes and nearby landform it even has the airport labled in English

but only shows labels not topography (that option is blank) so difficult and every capture I grabbed missed it!

apparently the Avatar CG team helped make this game trailer too reusing and adding to footage filmed in those mountains 

This discussion has been closed.