Crumpets.png
    640 x 480 - 411K
    Post edited by Stezza on
  • Bunyip02Bunyip02 Posts: 8,427

Wacky Crumpets!  laugh
    in Andy's Carrara kitchen yes

What - no Vegemite ?!!! Looking great !

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675

Hungree. I think crumpets here are thomases english muffins.  Yummi toasted with pbj. Grumbly in my tummy

Chohole said:

but my egg rings have a ltittle chick on them.   I don't think he approves of anyonme using his ring to cook the crumpet.

I use heart shaped rings for pancake batter

snd i use unsweetened almond milk. Comes out moist enough dont need maple syrup. 50mg og sugar in quarter cup maple syrup. My kidneys screaming thinking about it. 

For variety a sub half the flour with corn meal flour. Cirnbread pancakes. No syrup but lotsa butter. My local grocery imports the irish butter. Kerrygold. Is more buttery and smoother. Breakstones lightly salted gummi butter too

Alice said marsha marsha marsha a miment on the lips forever on the hips

edited May 2019

Doh

mebbe a hairy ostrich then. Lol

tee hee no austrich in store

43AAA546-A7DD-4BEF-86AA-42D116C8DD10.png
    640 x 1136 - 174K
    Post edited by Mistara on
  • StezzaStezza Posts: 8,006

I know how much everyone wants a Wacky Emu that's been boned... so I've attached him here

with the texture map which is needed for the model & fur etc.. 

zipped up for you to experiment and improve upon... enjoy my emu smiley  yes

zip
    zip
    Emu Boned v4.zip
    1M
  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,074

heart will grab him/her next time am on PC, have a growing collection of Stezza creations I need to figure out how to best use in a wacky animation 

Mystarra said:

Hungree. I think crumpets here are thomases english muffins.  Yummi toasted with pbj. Grumbly in my tummy

nope.. crumpets & muffins are totally different .. but muffins are yummy toasted yes

heart will grab him/her next time am on PC, have a growing collection of Stezza creations I need to figure out how to best use in a wacky animation 

that would be cool smiley

I know how much everyone wants a Wacky Emu that's been boned... so I've attached him here

Many thanks !!!

edited May 2019

Got to watch out for wild-life when you're driving around !

Emu 1.png
    2400 x 1800 - 4M
    Post edited by Bunyip02 on
  • DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,135
    edited May 2019

What toppings are best on crumpets?

crumpets.JPG
    528 x 721 - 84K
    Post edited by Diomede on

Yummo

either raspberry jam or honey for me yes

• UnifiedBrainUnifiedBrain Posts: 3,588
    edited May 2019

Awesome model Stezza!  Much appreciated.  I tried to copy the smoothness or your render. Tough to match the master. :)

While I'm heaping praise, I should add that you did a terrific job on the Orville.  It's the only network show that my wife and I watch.yes

Emu Stezza_baby 1 diaper.png
    1200 x 693 - 471K
    Post edited by UnifiedBrain on

You better add a nappy to that baby though for this forum

very cool outbackish Bunyip...

did you add an HDRI image or even a colour gradient to the background?
    I find it brings out the duco and chromes heaps much betterer when you do.

Awesome model Stezza!  Much appreciated.  I tried to copy the smoothness or your render. Tough to match the master. :)

While I'm heaping praise, I should add that you did a terrific job on the Orville.  It's the only network show that my wife and I watch.yes

glad you are enjoying it and experimenting with lighting.. you can never have too many light bulbs wink

as Wendy mentioned... better put a nappy on the ankle biter before that lady with a big stick comes by... otherwise I'll have to do another missing post render laugh

The Orville model is only a general shape to the actual series model, but it's pretty cool I thought, thanks.. love the series as well.. up to S2 E4 at the moment when I get a chance to watch it.. between the cricket, footy and Call the Midwife it's a bit tight laugh

glad you are enjoying it and experimenting with lighting.. you can never have too many light bulbs wink

as Wendy mentioned... better put a nappy on the ankle biter before that lady with a big stick comes by... otherwise I'll have to do another missing post render laugh

The Orville model is only a general shape to the actual series model, but it's pretty cool I thought, thanks.. love the series as well.. up to S2 E4 at the moment when I get a chance to watch it.. between the cricket, footy and Call the Midwife it's a bit tight laugh

Thanks - Outback scene : Easy Environments: Outback - https://www.daz3d.com/easy-environments-outback

It's good for a quick outback scene, only problem is that it use's a skybox which has several sides stay as black regardless of what you do with the shaders, I would say that it's the black sides affecting the chrome.

Excellent Emu !!!

Mystarra said:

Doh

mebbe a hairy ostrich then. Lol

tee hee no austrich in store

Noggin's Ostrich - https://www.daz3d.com/noggin-s-ostrich

• UnifiedBrainUnifiedBrain Posts: 3,588

I thought that Wendy was joking?  As I am still "the new guy" around here, I will comply.  But, wow...

Anyway, no postwork, as I think that yours was no postwork as well.  You also did a great job on the hair. yes

I thought that Wendy was joking?  As I am still "the new guy" around here, I will comply.  But, wow...

Anyway, no postwork, as I think that yours was no postwork as well.  You also did a great job on the hair. yes

I had a video even removed from one thread for allegedly being skin coloured as it was a pinkish alien skin on a monster never mind most people on this earth do not have pink skin even angry even though that skin is in the promo renders.

Yeah not many humanoids can be in the nuddy here, are not naturalists.

Nice render, needs a nappy or a strategically placed fig leaf !!!

edited May 2019

Thanks - Outback scene : Easy Environments: Outback - https://www.daz3d.com/easy-environments-outback

It's good for a quick outback scene, only problem is that it use's a skybox which has several sides stay as black regardless of what you do with the shaders, I would say that it's the black sides affecting the chrome.

Excellent Emu !!!

with easy environments outback what I do is select the FMEE_SB_Outback then into the shading room... select one at a time the south, top, north ect and drag the texture into the colour to get rid of the source 2 black..

then in the assemble room I delete the light select the FMEE_SB_Outback and untick cast and recieve shadows and put in my own light set.. then it works yes

after that I set up the bump maps for the tress and ground ect..

a quick render without bump maps put in..

flipmode_outback_box.png
    640 x 480 - 271K
    Post edited by Stezza on
  • DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,135

Great baby render, UB.  No way to call yourself the "new guy" if you have more than 1,000 posts.  The forum used to label your avatar Power User when you crossed 1,000.

edited May 2019

What toppings are best on crumpets?

look what I'm having right now lol

yes

crumpets.png
    800 x 378 - 504K
    Post edited by Stezza on

just butter OK too

actual butter not margarine

edited May 2019

Excellent Emu !!!

with easy environments outback what I do is select the FMEE_SB_Outback then into the shading room... select one at a time the south, top, north ect and drag the texture into the colour to get rid of the source 2 black..

then in the assemble room I delete the light select the FMEE_SB_Outback and untick cast and recieve shadows and put in my own light set.. then it works yes

after that I set up the bump maps for the tress and ground ect..

a quick render without bump maps put in..

Hmmm, still getting black.

I use Fenric's Shader Doctor on the FMEE_SB_Outback which tidies up the shaders, I then get two surfaces with the right surfaces, while two remain black.

Have tried a number of options to fix, resorted to installing planes and applying the shaders to the planes.

FM Outback 1.png
    2267 x 1042 - 2M

I did it all manually as I described... no probs surprise

edited May 2019

I did it all manually as I described... no probs surprise

Was still getting a couple of sides black. then I tried changing SmoothSkybox from 0 to 1 and it works !!!

FM Outback 2.png
    2262 x 1033 - 3M
    edited May 2019

yes

no stopping now smiley

my wacky emu with my wacky tigermoth plane, wacky trailor and wacky glider.. with flipmodes outback 

Outback Traffic Control.png
    800 x 600 - 574K
    Post edited by Stezza on
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited May 2019

just butter OK too

actual butter not margarine

I agree with Wendy     Just butter, dripping off the hot crumpets  

Dragon butter of course    

Post edited by Chohole on
This discussion has been closed.