SCI-FI Celebration

Comments

• inception8inception8 Posts: 280

This time with The Digivault's Sci Fi Cruiser kitbashed with some of the wonderful parts in Ravnhart's Scifi Ship Building Blocks, set into inception8's Future City Density Blocks.

It's always fun discovering some art where people are using some of my creations. Hope you enjoyed youjrself putting the scene together. Looks good.

• tkdroberttkdrobert Posts: 3,540

Mostly a D-Force and shading study.

The Dark Knight V

Alternative colors and shaders:

The Dark Knight V (ALT)

The Bat and the Cat

• ZateticZatetic Posts: 286
    edited August 2020

Great Batman renders! All I got are a few dragons.

Post edited by Zatetic on

Knight in Shining Armor

Poison Ivy

The Batcave

• BandoriFanBandoriFan Posts: 364
    edited September 2020

I used a simple volumetric light from ghost lights 3 to make a laser 

Blaster Fight 2.png
    1500 x 1950 - 5M
    Post edited by BandoriFan on
  • Here's a bunch of me stuffs as wallpapers.

Happy Batman Day

Justice League Trinity

• From the Force Six wallpaper series.

Ultraman

edited October 2020

The Man With No Fear

Post edited by tkdrobert on

Jedi Leia

Ashoka Fulcrum

Bothan Spy

• A re-visit to the first scene I ever used in Daz, Sci-Fi Bedroom by Stonemason. I have done a quick conversion of the materials to iRay and replaced the bedding with elements from dForce Squishy Mattress and populated it with the two most recent Victoria characters (7 & 8)

A re-visit to the first scene I ever used in Daz, Sci-Fi Bedroom by Stonemason. I have done a quick conversion of the materials to iRay and replaced the bedding with elements from dForce Squishy Mattress and populated it with the two most recent Victoria characters (7 & 8)

Looks great.  I haven't tried a D-force blanket yet.

• tkdrobert said:

A re-visit to the first scene I ever used in Daz, Sci-Fi Bedroom by Stonemason. I have done a quick conversion of the materials to iRay and replaced the bedding with elements from dForce Squishy Mattress and populated it with the two most recent Victoria characters (7 & 8)

Looks great.  I haven't tried a D-force blanket yet.

The mattress is the real skill, I love it, you can have a character indent it as much or little as you want, likewise the pillows, only done rude pictures so far apart from this one, will whomp up a couple of R rated shots. It has always been a pain for me that when you sit a character on a chair you have to try and make it look like the character is indenting it and deal with loose clothing that can sink into the cushion, these D force "pads" are going to really help generate believable scenes.

• tkdrobert said:

Poison Ivy

She is hot!

• This time with The Digivault's Sci Fi Cruiser kitbashed with some of the wonderful parts in Ravnhart's Scifi Ship Building Blocks, set into inception8's Future City Density Blocks.

It's always fun discovering some art where people are using some of my creations. Hope you enjoyed youjrself putting the scene together. Looks good.

It reminds me of the original Blade Runner film with the surrealist city scenes. Like it!

Han and Leia

• BandoriFanBandoriFan Posts: 364
    edited October 2020

I really love both these outfits. The textures are especially good 

I was trying out the makeup set and oh my gosh is it good! So I decided to add hair, a pose, and practice my night lighting 

I really like the reflective metal of this suit 

Night Pose 1.png
    1600 x 2080 - 6M
    Hyun Ki Pose Resized.png
    1600 x 2080 - 6M
    Post edited by BandoriFan on

Does anyone know where I can get a Blade Runner (original) coat?  I have a traditional trench and a western duster, but now a Sci-Fi trench.

• DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,328

This time with The Digivault's Sci Fi Cruiser kitbashed with some of the wonderful parts in Ravnhart's Scifi Ship Building Blocks, set into inception8's Future City Density Blocks.

I really did - and do! I love the whole Project Xion and future city packs! So fun to work with... oh... OMG!!!

Ummm... inception8, Xion City... it's under attack!!!

Repeat, Xion City is being attacked!!!

• DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,328

Better call in Rosie 5, the Artemis Knight!