"V3D HDR Master Bundle" (Commercial)

1789101113»

Comments

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,939
    Fortunately, the HDR Creation tools work OK. So this is no big crisis.
  • V3DigitimesV3Digitimes Posts: 3,105

Yes, it's not a big crisis, but it's very annoying anyway.

So I made a few tests this morning, on the 3 products HDR creator, addon tools, and manager :

--> No crash :

- on old versions of Daz Studio, however the products were installed

- if the scripts are installed using Smart Content

- if the scripts are applied NOT from the menu or the toolbar, BUT either from the script IDE (I used the dsa file I had), or by a "drag and drop" in the viewport of the "ReAdd ToolBar.dse" file (located in the data of the installed product).

--> Crash :

- on the latest Public Build

- if the scripts are installed using DIM and launched from the menu and toolbar (knowing that the user has no other choice, except if he browse to the data folder to drag and drop the ReAdd).

What I can try to do :

- Confirm with barbult that the "ReAdd ToolBar.dse" file does its job correctly when not launched from the toolbars (I'll send you the file(s) barbult, you'll just have to drag and drop it in the viewport)

- If it is the case, I'll ask Daz Team, but the problem may come from the fact that the file installs itself in the menu (even if I have no idea why it would work with Smart Content install in this case).

- If it is the case, I'll have a look if I can rather redock only (I hope a file has a right to redock), or even use a hide show instead of a remove reinstall, knowing that the re-install (in case of an update) can - if I remember well - be made by the install file of the product itself (the one accessible in the content library).