Wilmap's Digital Creations (Last Updated 18 March 2020)

Comments

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,667

Thanks for these Wilmap amazing work as always!!

• Jack238Jack238 Posts: 117

Ohhh Those look cute! I look forward to trying them out! I have far too few shoe options and these will be great for summer renders or even applying a fuzzy iray texture and making slippers. Very cool! Thank you! 

I agree. Thanks

• IppotamusIppotamus Posts: 1,579

Always wonderful.

Always generous.

Thank you so much!

• eblankeblank Posts: 88
    promo_pantsjumper.jpg
    1000 x 971 - 204K
  • KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943

Thank you to both of you!

• IvyIvy Posts: 7,164

very cool thank you both very much :)

• Silver DolphinSilver Dolphin Posts: 1,606

Wow, all your stuff is great. Very top notch quality. Thank you

• WilmapWilmap Posts: 2,917

I'm afraid I will NOT be taking any more requests to make items. I have a very long list that will keep me going for well over a year, and this has now become a chore instead of an enjoyable hobby.

I WILL still be making clothing etc, but in my own time, once these requests are done.  You will still get my freebies

Sorry about this but I'm getting older and real life gets in the way a lot too.

• Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,965

My request is you make stuff that makes you happy. :)

• DollyGirlDollyGirl Posts: 2,656

My request for you, is to take a nice long holiday. You are a wonderfully gifted and generous person, Wendy, and I am saddened by this news. May your joy for your hobby be renewed and that Real Life becomes wonderful again.

L

Thank you both.

I will still be making clothes though - I love doing it too much to give it up completely. It's just when making for other people, you feel you have to get it done whether you feel like doing it or not.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    Wilmap said:

Thank you both.

I will still be making clothes though - I love doing it too much to give it up completely. It's just when making for other people, you feel you have to get it done whether you feel like doing it or not.

Now you know why my output tapered off.  I totally empathise with you.

• Wilmap said:

I'm afraid I will NOT be taking any more requests to make items. I have a very long list that will keep me going for well over a year, and this has now become a chore instead of an enjoyable hobby.

I WILL still be making clothing etc, but in my own time, once these requests are done.  You will still get my freebies

Sorry about this but I'm getting older and real life gets in the way a lot too.

This is completely understandable. If you're not enjoying it, something's not going right. If it starts to feel like a chore with the requests, then you absolutely are doing the right thing by no longer accepting them.

You do great work. I use your clothing a lot. I appreciate all of the work you've been so kind as to share with us. But I sure wouldn't want to be getting these things knowing that you're not enjoying doing it. I used to take image commissions. I stopped accepting those for the same reason. Rendering was becoming a task, not an enjoyable pastime. 

Do the clothing you want to do and that you like to do. We will appreciate whatever you put out. :)

Thank you! Could not resist to make some textures: http://www.sharecg.com/v/85315/view/21/DAZ-Studio/3in1

promo_fullcircle02.jpg
    900 x 900 - 123K
    jpg
    jpg
    promo_fullcircle01.jpg
    edited July 2016

I thank you for all your wonderful work Wilmap, you make the most stunning clothing I have seen thus far!!!! I hope you get back your groove and not so swamped with requests.

Saphirewild

Post edited by Saphirewild on
  • 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,303

Your clothes and shoes are amazing! Incredible work, Wilmap! heart

promo01.jpg
    700 x 955 - 533K
  • MrsMikkiMrsMikki Posts: 64

I hate to complain about this but I havn't been able to get onto your site in about 7 months. I always get "hmm can't reach this page". Any idea what's happening or how I can fix it?

I've no idea Mrs Mikki. Perhaps if you cleared your cache that might help. Not the website as it doesn't affect anyone else.

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,949
    MrsMikki said:

I hate to complain about this but I havn't been able to get onto your site in about 7 months. I always get "hmm can't reach this page". Any idea what's happening or how I can fix it?

Are you using Microsoft Edge browser? I've heard reports of similar problems with that browser, when other browsers work fine.

• MrsMikkiMrsMikki Posts: 64

Well, I figured it wasn't the website and that was just varified so I tried 3 different other browsers on 4 different devises and nothing worked. That leaves us with just my network and provider then dosn't it? I'm not sure if I can fix that one lol Ah well, guess I'll have to use a nighbors internet.

Thanks so much for this great addition to my addiction :D Wilmap

I have had to redo the file and I have uploaded a updated new file today.

Please unistall the original file completely before installing the new one.

Thank you so much!

edited August 2016

A render I did some time ago - but maybe you like to see what people are doing with your creations?

Welcome!

Based loosely on a picture by Gauguin, created for a contest where you had to use that bowl with apples.

Credits:

Genesis2Female (and a little bit of Girl6) - DAZ
    FWSA Xiao Mei - FWArt, Sabby
    Growing Up for Genesis2 Female(s) and V6 - Zev0
    Genesis 2 foot morph sliders - sbcorktown
    Charm Hair - Valea
    Long Skirt & Top - Wilmap

Genesis2Female (a little bit of Olympia, Genesis 2 Female Body Morphs) - Daz
    Ethnics for Genesis 2 Female(s) (face) - Cake One
    Genesis 2 Female Head Morph Resource Kit, Genesis 2 Female Mixed Morph Resource Kit - Handspan Studios, Thorne
    Genesis 2 foot morph sliders - sbcorktown
    Milly (texture) - Artemis3d
    Persephone Hair - Valea
    Caribbean Outfit - Wilmap

Fabulous Fabrics: Silks and Sheer - Eva1
    Wood Shaders - Marieah
    Easy Environments Eternal Sands (beach) - Flipmode
    Palm Trees, Tropicals - Lisa's Botanicals
    Cyclorama: Sub-Tropical Scenes - Rubylizard

Welcome.jpg
    738 x 960 - 317K
    Post edited by Kerya on