Wilmap's Digital Creations (Last Updated 18 March 2020)

Comments

• Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,965

Whew. Finally made a donation for this amazing resource. Thank you, again, for doing so much!

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,667

Another amazing summer dress Wilmap :D Thanks for sharing it with us!!!heart

• nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,715

Awesome, thank you.

edited March 2016

... And testing out your Dress with Cailin Texture on Def G3. Apparently she thinks the box she's sitting on is uncomfortable - looks ok to me! :)

All feeble attempt at humour to the side, love the dress.

If I can get the hair looking better, I might actually submit this to the gallery; I'm quite pleased with it.

Penny for them - yeh this box is uncomfortable.png
    1273 x 1800 - 2M
    Post edited by nicstt on
  • Jack238Jack238 Posts: 117
    nicstt said:

... And testing out your Dress with Cailin Texture on Def G3. Apparently she thinks the box she's sitting on is uncomfortable - looks ok to me! :)

If I can get the hair looking better, I might actually submit this to the gallery; I'm quite pleased with it.

Nice render really shows off the dress. That box does not look comfortable. I am curious. What are you trying to improve with the hair?

Jack

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,949
    nicstt said:

The dress looks great! Did you change it to dynamic?

edited March 2016
    Jack238 said:
    nicstt said:

Nice render really shows off the dress. That box does not look comfortable. I am curious. What are you trying to improve with the hair?

Jack

On the arm, there are signs it has smoothed itself against the skin; it affects how it looks slightly.

barbult said:
    nicstt said:

Yup. It was simple to do, I just applied a decimate modifier after combining parts and removing doubles; there was too much geometry at full res; at least too much given how much time higher meshes take to pose.

Just descimating doesn't usually mess up the textures or the mat zones.

I'll probably post a Genesis dress I bought to convert to dynamic from Daz if I can get that right too; I seldom post as I am seldom happy with them.

Post edited by nicstt on
  • DollyGirlDollyGirl Posts: 2,656
    nicstt said:
    Jack238 said:
    nicstt said:

Jack

On the arm, there are signs it has smoothed itself against the skin; it affects how it looks slightly.

barbult said:
    nicstt said:

Yup. It was simple to do, I just applied a decimate modifier after combining parts and removing doubles; there was too much geometry at full res; at least too much given how much time higher meshes take to pose.

What software did you use to do decimate, combine and remove doubles? I tried to take one of Wendy's long dresses into Poser but was not sucessful. She has such a nice since of the volume of cloth needed in garments that this technique would be wonderful to have to get some reality to the render. Any little tidbits would be most appriciated.

DollyGirl said:
    nicstt said:
    Jack238 said:
    nicstt said:

Jack

barbult said:
    nicstt said:

What software did you use to do decimate, combine and remove doubles? I tried to take one of Wendy's long dresses into Poser but was not sucessful. She has such a nice since of the volume of cloth needed in garments that this technique would be wonderful to have to get some reality to the render. Any little tidbits would be most appriciated.

Blender. PM me if you want info. Not sure how keen Daz is on having it explained. And also don't want to hijack Wilmap's thead. :)

I have sent you a PM nicstt.

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 18,032

Do you use Blender, Hexagon, or Marvelous designer to make clothing?

• WilmapWilmap Posts: 2,917

I use Silo and occasionally MD if I want somethat to drape.

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 18,032

Thanks, they are really nice.

edited April 2016

Made this for a friend who has allowed me to share with you.

https://www.wilmapsdigitalcreations.co.uk/view_product.php?id=425

Post edited by Wilmap on
  • MilosGulanMilosGulan Posts: 1,955

Thank You very much, that looks great.

• Tramp GraphicsTramp Graphics Posts: 2,408
    Wilmap said:

Made this for a friend who has allowed me to share with you.

https://www.wilmapsdigitalcreations.co.uk/view_product.php?id=425

Looks great.Do the pants have a mat zone for the outside seam stripe for officers and NCOs? 

I was asked to make a male ballet dancer top, so I have added a female dancer outfit to go with it.

https://www.wilmapsdigitalcreations.co.uk/view_product.php?id=426

• Eustace ScrubbEustace Scrubb Posts: 2,698

Renfaire!  We thank thee, most gracious lady!  ;)

Thank You very much, that looks great.

I was asked to make some underwear for Dawn. Hope you like it.

https://www.wilmapsdigitalcreations.co.uk/view_product.php?id=427

• Silver DolphinSilver Dolphin Posts: 1,606

Your stuff is all great. Thank you for your generosity.

edited May 2016
    Another paid for commission that I have kindly been allowed to share with you all.

https://www.wilmapsdigitalcreations.co.uk/view_product.php?id=428

Post edited by Wilmap on

A big thank you to both you and the owner of the set. Nice!

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,303

Your work is fantastic, Wendy! Thank you so much for your generosity and sharing your lovely creations with us! 

Wow, fantastic. Thank You very much.

Wilmap said:
    Another paid for commission that I have kindly been allowed to share with you all.

https://www.wilmapsdigitalcreations.co.uk/view_product.php?id=428

Not something I need, but very generous of you both. :)

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,303

Ohhh Those look cute! I look forward to trying them out! I have far too few shoe options and these will be great for summer renders or even applying a fuzzy iray texture and making slippers. Very cool! Thank you!