Announcing: Daz Deals Browser Add-on II

1707172737476»

Comments

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,945

barbult said:

How do I enable automatic sync of the wishlist? I can't find an option to do that (Daz Deals Pro, Firefox, Windows 10). Where should I be looking - Daz Deals options or on the Wishlist page? A screenshot would be valuable help, if possible.

Edit: I can't find it in Chrome either.

• AtiAti Posts: 9,129

barbult said:

barbult said:

How do I enable automatic sync of the wishlist? I can't find an option to do that (Daz Deals Pro, Firefox, Windows 10). Where should I be looking - Daz Deals options or on the Wishlist page? A screenshot would be valuable help, if possible.

On the Addon's options page, go to the "Email notifications" tab, and right under the notification percent, you can set it to automatically update:

edited September 28

Ati said:

barbult said:

barbult said:

On the Addon's options page, go to the "Email notifications" tab, and right under the notification percent, you can set it to automatically update:

Your image isn't visible, but I found what you described. I have it checked and have had it checked for a long time. Yet I still get wishlist items on sale emails for items that have been removed. For example I get Guinea Pig for Daz Rodent in the email, but it is not in my wishlist anymore. I think it was once, but I bought the bundle, so I deleted the individual item from my wishlist days ago.

Screenshot 2024-09-28 055242.jpg
    600 x 382 - 37K
    Screenshot 2024-09-28 054723.jpg
    984 x 352 - 79K
    Post edited by barbult on
  • AtiAti Posts: 9,129

barbult said:

Ati said:

barbult said:

barbult said:

Your image isn't visible, but I found what you described. I have it checked and have had it checked for a long time. Yet I still get wishlist items on sale emails for items that have been removed. For example I get Guinea Pig for Daz Rodent in the email, but it is not in my wishlist anymore. I think it was once, but I bought the bundle, so I deleted the individual item from my wishlist days ago.

Did you actually remove it, or is it still there but hidden because you already own it? Doesn't it show up in your wishlist when you unclick "Hide items I own"?

Ati said:

barbult said:

Ati said:

barbult said:

barbult said:

Did you actually remove it, or is it still there but hidden because you already own it? Doesn't it show up in your wishlist when you unclick "Hide items I own"?

You are correct! It is only hidden, not really removed. I removed it now and manually synced.