Announcing: Daz Deals Browser Add-on II

1666768697072»

Comments

• EljaycoEljayco Posts: 10

I've had a read through the last few pages and there appear to be a number of different issues and solutions so apologies for adding mine to the list.

It was all working fine until recently (Firefox & Win 11) but now I don't have the extra filters on the main page, Only show items owned for example & also sort by % off are missing. Everything else seems okay?

I've made sure I have the latest version (4.11), I've removed and re added, disabled add blockers, re entered my email and passcode but so far to no avail and am wondering what I may be missing?

• cheardcheard Posts: 64
    edited June 26

@ati or whoever happens to know the answer. I am brand new to Daz Deals; just learned about it yesterday and added a monthly pro sub today to check out all features. One thing that is not clear to me: do my hidden items and comments sync across multiple browsers? To be more specific, I switch frequently between a Mac and PC (using Brave on both). I already did a lot of customizing on the Mac. If synchronizing comments and hidden flags between the two computers is possible, I have not yet discerned how to do that. I suspect this has been asked and answered before, but could not find an answer just by browsing through the forum. Please advise, and thanks!

Post edited by cheard on
  • AtiAti Posts: 9,105

cheard said:

@ati or whoever happens to know the answer. I am brand new to Daz Deals; just learned about it yesterday and added a monthly pro sub today to check out all features. One thing that is not clear to me: do my hidden items and comments sync across multiple browsers? To be more specific, I switch frequently between a Mac and PC (using Brave on both). I already did a lot of customizing on the Mac. If synchronizing comments and hidden flags between the two computers is possible, I have not yet discerned how to do that. I suspect this has been asked and answered before, but could not find an answer just by browsing through the forum. Please advise, and thanks!

While hidden items are synced to our system (to ensure you don't get notifications about items you are not interested in), they are not synced between different browsers. 

• cheardcheard Posts: 64

Ati said:

While hidden items are synced to our system (to ensure you don't get notifications about items you are not interested in), they are not synced between different browsers. 

Gotcha. Is there any way to accomplish this manually? Is the data stored in cookies or cache in a way I could copy and paste?

• AtiAti Posts: 9,105

cheard said:

Ati said:

Gotcha. Is there any way to accomplish this manually? Is the data stored in cookies or cache in a way I could copy and paste?

It's stored in the browser's storage space. There might be a way to clone it to another browser, but that's not what's it's designed for, so I don't imagine it to be straight forward, and I have not researched any options to do so.

• butterflyfishbutterflyfish Posts: 1,158

My subscription renewed this morning, and ever since, everything is loading extremely slowly (and sometimes not at all). This includes the free features. Also, the add-on does not say I'm a member. I tried resending my passcode, but nothing happened.