Wacky Modelling ~ In Carrara ~

Comments

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,183

Stezza said:

yep... that's it yes

if you're not aware it looks like your website is down @DanaTA 

Yeah, it keeps doing that.  Sometimes it's down for hours.  They can't find the cause.  I'm getting really annoyed.  The thing is, the error refers to MySQL servers...I don't use MySQL on my site!  I use Microsoft SQL Server for the database.  Nowhere in my code does it reference MySQL.  The error is actually in the server's machine.config file.  I have no access to that.  It's a shared hosting server.  It would be suicide to give access to the root drive on the server to me and others on it.  If it were on my own drive, I'd have found it and squashed it by now.  It's been doing this since August, at least!

Dana 

• StezzaStezza Posts: 8,006
    edited November 2022

bugger... it's up working now which is a good thing wink

today whilst wasting my money on horse racing I modelled a netball ring and a roadsign.... smiley

from a cube and cylinders

Netball.png
    800 x 600 - 848K
    Post edited by Stezza on
    edited November 2022

two cubes

two misters - boned and morphed 

Misters.png
    640 x 480 - 198K
    Post edited by Stezza on
    edited November 2022

after Mr Peabody I carried on cubing and ended up with Sherman with hair and then diverted to a sphere to model a WABAC machine..

some morphs to add and may do some interior stuff as well to the WABAC

WABAC machine.png
    800 x 600 - 308K
    Post edited by Stezza on
  • DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,135

Stezza said:

after Mr Peabody I carried on cubing and ended up with Sherman with hair and then diverted to a sphere to model a WABAC machine..

some morphs to add and may do some interior stuff as well to the WABAC

I Love This!!!!

edited November 2022

thanks @Diomede

I added some morphs to Mr Peabody and Sherman and did some minor interior stuff...

everyone experiment to your hearts content ... create more detail for the WABAC machine and share back here if you do in the future.... or maybe the past!

texture and morphs are great for practicing with... enjoy .... it's all in the zip yes

I think

WABAC machine.png
    500 x 650 - 534K
    zip
    zip
    WABAC Machine.zip
    2M
    Post edited by Stezza on

You have some really good creations.  Imaginitive.  And many bring back memories.

Dana

DanaTA said:

You have some really good creations.  Imaginitive.  And many bring back memories.

Dana

Thanks Dana ... keeps the mind occupied wink 

edited November 2022

when you model an esky and some empty bottles of cola with a couple of bananas what else is there to model.... enlightened

what about a marooned little buddy from a cube  laugh

boned of course cool

Marooned.png
    800 x 600 - 498K
    Post edited by Stezza on
  • boned by the Skipper cheeky

edited November 2022

the Skipper too .... with a bone of his own devil

also from a cube! yes

Marooned2.png
    800 x 600 - 518K
    Post edited by Stezza on

Are you going to do "the rest"?   wink

Dana

DanaTA said:

Are you going to do "the rest"?   wink

Dana

nope.. I don't think so... was thinking of maybe some of the professor's inventions might be fun to do...

in the meantime, today I did a purple people eater.... who knows why... oh that;s right, someone of FB posted the top 20 songs from 1958 lol

edited November 2022

from the cube a Doctor rises...... boned and morphed laugh

Wacky Days2.png
    800 x 600 - 889K
    Post edited by Stezza on
    edited November 2022

smiley

nah nah nah nine.png
    800 x 600 - 750K
    Post edited by Stezza on
    edited November 2022

started with a cube then everything just floated off after that! smiley

Minnow.png
    640 x 480 - 374K
    Post edited by Stezza on
  • Bunyip02Bunyip02 Posts: 8,427

Stezza said:

started with a cube then everything just floated off after that! smiley

Superb !!!

edited November 2022

thanks @bunyip02

these two props the ships wheel and a life buoy for the minnow I started off using the oval tool which is different from the cube used to model the Minnow

I put them in the zip file if they are of any use to anyone to experiment with wink

MinnowParts.png
    640 x 480 - 124K
    zip
    zip
    Minnow_Freebies.zip
    Post edited by Stezza on
    edited November 2022

smiley

Salvaged.png
    800 x 600 - 402K
    Post edited by Stezza on

Stezza said:

thanks @bunyip02

these two props the ships wheel and a life buoy for the minnow I started off using the oval tool which is different from the cube used to model the Minnow

I put them in the zip file if they are of any use to anyone to experiment with wink

Thanks !!!

• Excellent work, Stezza.  You are winning me over.  Rendering a new scene is fun, but I'm beginning to wonder if modeling is where I should be putting my focus.

I was in a group PM a while back that included Vyusur.  After complimenting her on her great modeling skills, she replied that I would be just as good if I spent as much time learning it as she did.

A practical artist. :)

edited November 2022

thanks @UnifiedBrain

I have always liked modelling and drawing, way back when I was just 4 years old I would model stuff with plasticene and lego and I guess I never stopped doing wacky stuff. So to model something and render it is just what I like to do, as long as it doesn't take too long to do wink

like this SS Minnow ... I started it a couple days ago and did some more on it yesterday and I'll post it today for anyone who wants to experiment or improve upon..

It has a couple morphs which has to be looked for... the basic shell is there but instruments and other details are waiting to be done if anyone wants to model them.

The model was started from a cube and everything except the text and wheel and lifebuoy was extruded and/or extracted from the mesh. yes

have fun it's all marooned in the zip cool

Minnow2.png
    800 x 600 - 342K
    zip
    zip
    SS_Minnow.zip
    Post edited by Stezza on
  • at this rate getting  a Stezza content USB drive is not out of the question cheeky

Stezza said:

thanks @UnifiedBrain

I have always liked modelling and drawing, way back when I was just 4 years old I would model stuff with plasticene and lego and I guess I never stopped doing wacky stuff. So to model something and render it is just what I like to do, as long as it doesn't take too long to do wink

like this SS Minnow ... I started it a couple days ago and did some more on it yesterday and I'll post it today for anyone who wants to experiment or improve upon..

It has a couple morphs which has to be looked for... the basic shell is there but instruments and other details are waiting to be done if anyone wants to model them.

The model was started from a cube and everything except the text and wheel and lifebuoy was extruded and/or extracted from the mesh. yes

Woohoo !!! Double thanks !

edited November 2022

WendyLuvsCatz said:

at this rate getting  a Stezza content USB drive is not out of the question cheeky

lol

I know ... you should see the stuff I have never posted ... laugh 

Bunyip02 said:

Stezza said:

thanks @UnifiedBrain

Woohoo !!! Double thanks !

at least the renders shouldn't take 3 hours like the tour  laugh 

Post edited by Stezza on
    edited December 2022

so, I watched the series Wednesday and thought... hmmmm... cube time

so out with the Carrara cube and my body and thing(s) started to get creepy, mysterious and spooky!

Fester, Wednesday and Thing boned, morphed from my body surprise

so was Drac but that  was a while ago

Wednesday.png
    800 x 600 - 641K
    Post edited by Stezza on

Stezza said:

so out with the Carrara cube and my body and thing(s) started to get creepy, mysterious and spooky!

Very nice !!!

edited December 2022

SS Minnow on the beach.

SS Minnow 1 Tpz FltFrg.png
    1600 x 1200 - 5M
    Post edited by Bunyip02 on
  • DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,135

Stezza said:

heart

Another amazing job

edited December 2022

Bunyip02 said:

SS Minnow on the beach.

cool Bunyip & thanks Diomede

~challenge~

you will have to do one with the side ripped out yes 

Post edited by Stezza on