tkdrobert said:

Power Couple

Power Couple

A true Power Couple! 

• junkjunk Posts: 1,302

Team B (Part 2 of 10)
    LINK TO THE GALLERY IMAGE

Team B (Part 2 of 10)

A scream echoes out amongst the eerie clicking noises of the attacking beetles.

Galaxy, the commander of Team B and the second in command of all operations, looks over her shoulder to see Hunter Sharpey down and reaching out for help. A giant beetle had just jumped on his back but he is too far for her to fire without possibly striking him.

• csaacsaa Posts: 815

@junk,

Always admired your work. Glad you put up a gallery at DeviantArt. It's easier to follow your output there.

Cheers!

junk said:

• tkdroberttkdrobert Posts: 3,540

junk said:

Team B (Part 2 of 10)

Team B (Part 2 of 10)

A scream echoes out amongst the eerie clicking noises of the attacking beetles.

Galaxy, the commander of Team B and the second in command of all operations, looks over her shoulder to see Hunter Sharpey down and reaching out for help. A giant beetle had just jumped on his back but he is too far for her to fire without possibly striking him.

Awesome.

edited May 2021

dmcvocation said:

@junk,

Always admired your work. Glad you put up a gallery at DeviantArt. It's easier to follow your output there.

Cheers!

junk said:

Thank you so much dmcvocation!  Funny that I created the DA only because the Daz Gallery had been down for three months, or was it four?  I'm still trying to catch the DA website up to everything posted here and am probably a year behind still.

tkdrobert said:

junk said:

Awesome.

Thank you so much my friend tkdrobert!  I really appreciate you saying coming from you as a sci-fi guy! 

Post edited by junk on

Showdown in Whiskeytown

Created this In recognition of Cinco De Mayo, the day observed to commemorate the Mexican Army's Victory over the French Empire.

I put my own sci-fi future spin on it of course making it more about a different type of attacker or oppressor. Aliens? Angry town folk? You fill it in and why is the girl dressed with el Día de Muertos facial paint?

junk said:

Showdown in Whiskeytown

Created this In recognition of Cinco De Mayo, the day observed to commemorate the Mexican Army's Victory over the French Empire.

I put my own sci-fi future spin on it of course making it more about a different type of attacker or oppressor. Aliens? Angry town folk? You fill it in and why is the girl dressed with el Día de Muertos facial paint?

Cool.

Spiderman and Daredevil

tkdrobert said:

Spiderman and Daredevil

Your super heroes are always fantastic sir!  Also thank you too. 

Razor Ctest

Razor Crest

Jedi Knight Kalea

Jedi Knight Kalea

Jedi Luke Skywalker

Robocop

Robocop vs ED301

Robocop vs ED301

Battletech

• ZateticZatetic Posts: 286

The green dragon struggled to achieve altitude after it was caught on the ground and on the wrong side of the mountain.

I thought I would use two of the older 3D dragon models in a scene.

The look of the Bounty Hunters was inspired by the Dark Horse Comics series Star Wars: Legacy (pre-disney).  Particularly, characters Cade Skywalker, Jariah Syn,and Deliah Blue.  Jariah Syn was not in the original because I didn't have the assets to do a proper homage.

Darth Talon

• Griffin AvidGriffin Avid Posts: 3,758
    edited June 2021

Uses MARSA 3D Anaglyph. Needs 3D Glasses. Red and blue lens kind.

Drew Spence comic art-Gate Guards 3D Anaglyph

Post edited by Griffin Avid on
  • ACueACue Posts: 114
    edited June 2021

Here's an old school SciFi render ...  Nothing like the old pulp magazines! Big shout-out to Yura for the excellent Battle Pilot Outfit for G8M, and to Kara Pitat for the ATVE Mods-Stinger.

AmazingTalesWB2.jpg
    1298 x 1800 - 1M
    Post edited by ACue on

Griffin Avid said:

Uses MARSA 3D Anaglyph. Needs 3D Glasses. Red and blue lens kind.

Drew Spence comic art-Gate Guards 3D Anaglyph

3D Glasses don't work on me.sad

ACue said:

Here's an old school SciFi render ...  Nothing like the old pulp magazines! Big shout-out to Yura for the excellent Battle Pilot Outfit for G8M, and to Kara Pitat for the ATVE Mods-Stinger.

Saw this on DA.  Cool.

edited June 2021

You need the kind with one blue lens and one red lens, NOT the polarized kind, like you get for free in most movie theaters.

Post edited by Griffin Avid on

Kyle Katarn

Blue Delta in flight. 3D images requires 3D Glasses. Red and Blue lens.

edited June 2021

The Fallen and Alone
    LINK TO THE GALLERY IMAGE HERE

The Fallen and Alone 
    Mrs. Elequen I am very sorry for your loss but it is no longer safe here.  We need to move from this position if we are to survive.  Might I suggest the structure behind us before moving to our next point?

Post edited by junk on

junk said:

The Fallen and Alone
    LINK TO THE GALLERY IMAGE HERE

The Fallen and Alone 
    Mrs. Elequen I am very sorry for your loss but it is no longer safe here.  We need to move from this position if we are to survive.  Might I suggest the structure behind us before moving to our next point?

Nice.