I hope i have used this Forum correctly By adding a new Title above,

My System: Microsoft Windows7Ultimat 64-Bit Operating System
Memory 4GB RAM with Processor 2.71GHZ
NVIDIA GeForce GT 520 Video Memory 1.0 GB Integrated RAMDAC
4.2.0 OpenGL Provider: NVIDIA Corporation Hardware: GeForce GT 520/PCIe/SSE2

Using DAZ Studio 4 4.5.0. 114 pro edition 64 bit

i'm getting some Warnings In the Log:

After I reinstalled DAZ

C:\Program Files\DAZ 3D\DAZStudio4\plugins\dzdecimator.dll failed to load. Cannot load library C:\Program Files\DAZ 3D\DAZStudio4\plugins\dzdecimator.dll: The specified procedure could not be found.

WARNING: interface\dialogs\dzbasicdialog.cpp(164): No parent specified for DzBasicDialog!
WARNING: QLayout: Attempting to add QLayout "" to QWidget "", which already has a layout
Total class factories: 1067
WARNING: 3DConnexion Plug-in Error: Could not create Device, CoCreateInstance failed
3D mouse support library could not be loaded.
WARNING: interface\panes\dzpanegroup.cpp(174): NULL pane in DzPaneGroup::insertPane.
Saved image: C:\Users\Malmaoo\Documents\DAZ 3D\Studio\Render Library\render folder malmaoo\victoria DAZ Reloaded 1.jpg
Could not resolve URI: "/People/Genesis/Genesis.dsf"
Error reading file, see log for more details.
WARNING: QLayout: Attempting to add QLayout "" to QWidget "", which already has a layout
WARNING: QLayout: Attempting to add QLayout "" to DzMorphLoadDlg "Morph Loader Advanced", which already has a layout

I hope someone can point me in the Right Direction on how to Solve this

Comments

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

Warnings are generally nothing to worry about. Errors are different.

The first one is for Decimator, which is a piad for plugin, and you wont have it unless you bought it from the store, it does not come as part of DS4 Pro. You can safely ignore that.

You probably installed Morph Loader Advanced, which comes as part of the main installer anyway, so you should not have installed it again.

The rest can be ignored I think.

There is nothing to solve really. If your program is working as expected, then there is nothing to solve.