registering plug in problems

RainRain Posts: 335
edited December 1969 in New Users

I have installed DS Pro and now I'm trying to register the Auto-Fit plug in. The instructions say to `Next, find the entry for Auto-Fit and click on the "Register" button and then type or paste in your Auto-Fit serial code into the Serial Number field. Finally, click on the "Accept" button to finish registration` but there is no register button. The plug ins all show the green loaded buttons, but only Animate 2 has a box that allows one to put in a registration number.

I'm at a loss as to what to try next. Thanks for any help.

Comments

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

Rain said:
    I have installed DS Pro and now I'm trying to register the Auto-Fit plug in. The instructions say to `Next, find the entry for Auto-Fit and click on the "Register" button and then type or paste in your Auto-Fit serial code into the Serial Number field. Finally, click on the "Accept" button to finish registration` but there is no register button. The plug ins all show the green loaded buttons, but only Animate 2 has a box that allows one to put in a registration number.

I'm at a loss as to what to try next. Thanks for any help.

The Autofit plugin now comes as an integral part of the main DAZ Studio installer, there is no need to install it seperately, or to register it.

It will work in DS4 Pro, if your copy of DS says 'Standard' in the title bar, then you need to enter your DS4 Pro serial number from your account area, close DS4, and then when you restart it, it will say 'Pro' in the title bar, and all of the installed plugins will work.

• RainRain Posts: 335
    edited December 1969

I checked and I do have Pro installed, so thanks very much. Now I just have to find a tutorial on how to use the auto-fit thingy ;-)

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

It Auto Fits the clothing of V4 M4 and others if you have them to Genesis when You load the clothing. You should not need a tut.

• RainRain Posts: 335
    edited December 1969

Wow! That's wonderful. I was expecting it to be long and convoluted to do. Thanks for letting me know.