"Loose Lips". Cyberpunk Dystopia 3D Animation (made with Carrara and the Octane Plugin) is complete!

I hope you enjoy my latest animation. We continue to explore the future Dystopia which awaits...

p.s. I started this project in 2010! Here we are 18 episodes later, with the first 4 remade and the original pilot quietly retired into the background ...

Comments

• TangoAlphaTangoAlpha Posts: 4,584

* Like * yes

• DUDUDUDU Posts: 1,945

Nice Steve !

Will you try some festivals ?

• Sci Fi FunkSci Fi Funk Posts: 1,198
    DUDU said:

Nice Steve !

Will you try some festivals ?

Thanks! Festivals? To show it off you mean? Man I've got some great plans for this world now. Writing again to take it beyond the current ending. The plot has got so much deeper as I've lived with this story for 6 years. I'd love to show the work off. The time is getting closer to approach people in the film industry, but not just yet. :)

• mmoirmmoir Posts: 821

Sci Fi Funk,   nice animation.

mmoir said:

Sci Fi Funk,   nice animation.

Many thanks :)

• 3DAGE3DAGE Posts: 3,311

Nice  work Steve :)

Maybe have a look at 4mation,. that channel four thing, highlighting animators and animations created in the UK. ...see if you can get it broadcast

3DAGE said:

Nice  work Steve :)

Maybe have a look at 4mation,. that channel four thing, highlighting animators and animations created in the UK. ...see if you can get it broadcast

Thank you. Great tip! I'll look into it. Many thanks :)

• DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,332

BRAVO!

BRAVO!

Thanks man. I went to like your comment but found no way of doing this. Spending far too much time on Twitter these days. lol. 

You've really done a bang-up job one this one. Great job, Steve!

Many thanks Dartan. I'm still looking forward to seeing a link to your web series/film when its online (in part or whole). Good luck with your ventrue.

• PhilWPhilW Posts: 5,145

Another wonderful episode!  Great plotting and rendering.

PhilW said:

Another wonderful episode!  Great plotting and rendering.

Thank you sir! :)

Many thanks Dartan. I'm still looking forward to seeing a link to your web series/film when its online (in part or whole). Good luck with your ventrue.

Still plucking away! ;)