Trying to find or create a Fungus-Like Infection Skin + Morph for a G8F Character

SinisterSh0tSinisterSh0t Posts: 16
edited September 26 in The Commons

I'm trying to look for a Mushroom/Fungus like Infection as both Skin and Body-Morph for a G8F Character, Similar to that of the Clickers from the game "The Last of Us", but a little less severe as I'd like to see her Face Still.

Been looking all over any sites that market daz3d content that perhaps have a inkling of something in that direction I'm looking for. As you can find Zombie Skins anywhere but for a specific infection like the one I'm describing is hard to come by.

Because it's not just the Partial Infected Skin Look i'm wanting but also growth morphs, fungus and shrooms sprouting on their shoulders, down their arms and legs, stomach and chest, the head in the characters hair, a little on the face too, etc.

Want that Infected but the person hasn't succumbed yet look. But all I've found so far is either plant environments featuring mushrooms, or Fantasy Characters that have a mushroom-like skin to them with a Single Giant Mushroom on their Heads which isn't what I'm after.

If I could, I'd find some Last of Us Clicker Models available for Daz Studio and Try to Graft Portions of the Skin and Morphs on the Character I'm crafting but Aside main cast characters, none of the Monsters have been carried over into Daz, and I have Zero Skill for Blender. You'd think their Unique Design's would have inspired some Similar Creations for Daz Studio in the last 10 years but it seems the Typical Zombie style is all you can find for 3D Content.

I'm not looking to just Rip-Off a Design, because I'm not looking to do another Zombie Character, just an Infected but alive female character that is being slowly consumed by the fungus infection. I think it's a cool look. but it's slim to none pickings so far. But all i can find is just tons of varying zombie skins/morphs that follow the classic zombie movie/game style instead. and no offence but that style has just been "done to death" ironically.

Any assistance would be Most Appreciated, Thank You. - Sinister.

Post edited by SinisterSh0t on

Comments

• LinwellyLinwelly Posts: 5,929

you could try to add a geometry shell and place mushrooms on that one using ultra scatter, but smoothing that out so they all have the correct orientation will be a challenge. For a skin basis have a look at Vaispora

• CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,933
    edited September 27

You might look at a the MUTANT for G8F set by Biala over at Renderosity.  It's probably way too extreme as is, but a partial dial-in might be what you're looking for.

Post edited by Cybersox on