Skin Effects: Grease character in promo?

vonHobovonHobo Posts: 1,656
edited September 23 in The Commons

Skin Effects: Grease for Genesis 9 Female and Male | Daz 3D

Does anyone know what Genesis 9 male character is used in the main promo image for this product?

I would really love to purchase that figure.

skineffectsgreaseforgenesis9femaleandmale00maindaz3d.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 381K
Post edited by vonHobo on

Comments

• ZiconZicon Posts: 272

I suspect it's a mix and not a character out of the box.

The face has a distinct Rawart vibe, but I can't match it to a specific character.

The body is almost certainly Massive Morphs.

• vonHobovonHobo Posts: 1,656

Zicon said:

I suspect it's a mix and not a character out of the box.

The face has a distinct Rawart vibe, but I can't match it to a specific character.

The body is almost certainly Massive Morphs.

Thanks so much. 

• MimicMollyMimicMolly Posts: 2,148
    The face could have a bit of their custom promo girl character mixed in. My first impression of him was that he was the Arnold Schwarzenegger version of their promo girl.
  • columbinecolumbine Posts: 407

MimicMolly said:

The face could have a bit of their custom promo girl character mixed in. My first impression of him was that he was the Arnold Schwarzenegger version of their promo girl.

Me too, to the extent that I wondered if they'd finally made a male "house model" figure of their own to go with the female one they've been using and updating for like four generations of Genesis. (She has a name, and you can find it somewhere in one of these old forum threads, but I have forgotten it yet again.)

• columbine said:

MimicMolly said:

Me too, to the extent that I wondered if they'd finally made a male "house model" figure of their own to go with the female one they've been using and updating for like four generations of Genesis. (She has a name, and you can find it somewhere in one of these old forum threads, but I have forgotten it yet again.)

Alice 

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,367

columbine said:

MimicMolly said:

She goes back further than Genesis, certainly V4 and I think V3. 

• CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,937
    edited September 24

Yeah, both characters definitely use the same base, which is a character that has had several names over the years as it was applied to different figures, usually Alice or sometimes Yly. IIRC, the last time she was sold in any form was back in 2014 as a bonus morph for a Genesis 2 product called Silmefea when it was at RUNTIME DNA... note - that product DID come to DAZ, but without the morph, so unless you have one of the older versions from RDNA and have ported it to a newer figure via GenX...        

Post edited by Cybersox on