About purchasing 2 copies of a product ...

Okay, part of me understands why the powers that be decided to change the product pages so that clicking on the Purchased button throws one back to their product library;

Okay, so that presumably is to stop people from making a duplicate purchase. [in which case it might be an idea to get pages loading better faster to show if products had been previously purchased because I have noticed that upon several occasions purchased products were not showing as purchased and/or as 'owned' if on an add-on product's page]

However, there are products for sale in the store [rare but there] which DO ask people to buy MORE than one copy IF they are for example, wanting to use said product on more than one computer.

So just maybe, might want to revert that.

Comments

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,644

Hmm, For me hitting the purchased button on the product page adds the item to my cart. Maybe A/B testing?

That said,  I might want to purchase an additional copy to trigger some discount.

• That's what it used to do over here, and yes that was possible.

Our members' new products used to trigger some sales requiring a new product too, and they don't anymore. However with the new arrangements there still are ways to get some great bargains, esp. if one really is a shopper {with those tokens for eg.}.

• Have you tried running your browser in safe mode, with no add-ons active?

• Had I tried, no. But I did just now to see. And the result is the same, no can do.

Cannot purchase 2 copies.png
    1728 x 523 - 226K