Expressions - full body or head

martin36martin36 Posts: 171
edited August 22 in The Commons

Hello,

I have a question regarding my expressions for the G8F model. I've noticed that when I select only the head of the character, the expressions (like smiles and angry expressions) don't show up. However, when I select the full character, they appear in the Parameters tab as expected. Is there a way to modify the expressions so that they show up when only the head is selected? I prefer to work with just the head selected and have the expressions saved in my favorites. Is there a simple solution to resolve this issue?

Thank you!

Post edited by martin36 on

Comments

• Hmm, which expressions? I seem to have quite a few on the Genesis 8 Female head bone. There are others which are not, however, and those are fairly simply to place on the head.

1. Right-click in the Parameters pane and activate edit Mode (if it isn't)
    2. Select the expressions you want to copy to the head (using the standard click, shift-click, or ctrl-click commands for multi-selection)
    3. Right-click on one of them>Property Cloner.
    4. In the dialogue, under the list of properties, click the Target Node button and select Head, check the Craete As Aliases box, and click Accept. that should give the desired sliders on the head
  • martin36martin36 Posts: 171

Thank you Richard, it's working