Daz Vendor Non Daz+ Link

Fae3DFae3D Posts: 2,530
edited August 17 in The Commons

It's entirely possible that I imagined this (wishful thinking perhaps), but I really thought that I had seen a link that someone posted once that let you view items from Vendor:Daz Originals without the Daz+ stuff included in the listing.  I could really use something like that for spending my Daz+ monthly coupon.  I know that Daz Deals has a feature for it, but I don't have Daz Deals.  Does anyone have that link, by any chance?

Post edited by Fae3D on

Comments

• QuasarQuasar Posts: 620

I've only ever seen the option to hide Daz+ items in the Daz Deals extension, and that feature isn't working anymore for me. Daz recently removed some sorting options from their site, so that might be why. The only option the regular store offers is "only show +" items, which is the opposite of what you want. I would love it if Daz would add more filtering options. I want the option to hide Daz+ items sometimes too.

• Fae3DFae3D Posts: 2,530

barbult said:

Try this. https://www.daz3d.com/shop#filter_platClub=0&filtered=1

Thank you very much, but unfortunately that link doesn't seem to work anymore.  I'm guessing it's because of the changes that Quasar mentioned.  It's alright, I'll be fine without it, it would have just saved some time.  I appreciate both of you!!

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,945
    Oh, I missed your request for Daz Originals that are not Daz+. I only homed in on the "not Daz+" part. Sorry. Maybe someone will know how to add the DO part to the URL filter.
  • MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,330
    edited August 18

The link for non-DAZ+ DOs used to be this https://www.daz3d.com/daz-originals#filter_platClub=0&filter_new=0&filtered=1

But neither the filter_new=0 nor the filter_platClub=0 parts of it works anymore. 

ETA: Interesting, I just followed my own link and it seems to show only New DOs! And changing it to filter_new=1 gives exactly the same result. So the store seems to understand the concept of filtering for new items, but not for not-new!

Post edited by MelanieL on
  • QuasarQuasar Posts: 620

Both of those links still show Daz+ items for me. I hope Daz fixes their filters ventually.