Oops! That page can’t be found.

digitelldigitell Posts: 564

All New Daz Studio Update! Preview 4.23 Here. Orange banner at the top of page. Clicking on "Learn More" takes me to Oops! That page can't be found. Anyone else having this problem?

Comments

• ShimrianShimrian Posts: 515

It's also in the DIM.

• QuasarQuasar Posts: 585

I get the same thing. Maybe the orange banner was activated too early or the URL link was entered wrong when they posted it?

• memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 3,892
    edited June 28

This is what I got off of DIM.

And the second one I got off the Orange Banner on my cart.

Hope it helps?

Screenshot 2024-06-28 at 12.51.24.png
    1066 x 922 - 1M
    Screen Shot 2024-06-28 at 12.58.43 PM.png
    810 x 499 - 56K
    Post edited by memcneil70 on
  • digitelldigitell Posts: 564
    edited June 28

Yes I got those also Memcneil70, but clicking on the "Learn More" button takes me to the "Oops, that page cant be found!"

I think it is what Quasar said and they either entered the wrong link or posted it too early.

Post edited by digitell on
  • nemesis10nemesis10 Posts: 3,303

If you want to see where it is probably pointing to, read https://blog.daz3d.com/daz-studio-4221161-public-build/

• memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 3,892

Well that D|S version number is the Beta number that just downloaded the other day. So, maybe if we look at the current Beta, we will see the features?

Although I still can't clear out bad metadata on my desktop Win 10 and MacBookPro M1. I can add the correct, but the bad sticks around. Like viking ships being an Enviroment set and not Transportation. The weird thing is I was able to fix them on my Win 11 and Win 10 laptops D|S without issues.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,634
    edited June 28

Its working for me and the link is meant to be going to the blog here https://blog.daz3d.com/daz-studio-4221161-public-build/

Post edited by frank0314 on
  • digitelldigitell Posts: 564

Thank you for the link!

• McGyverMcGyver Posts: 7,039
    edited June 29

You can see an orange banner?... Ever since the forum's advertising fiasco, orange banners in iOS and iPadOS are hidden behind the black and blue headers at the top of the page... almost impossible to drag down to read, if you even have an inkling one is there... otherwise I see nothing.

Post edited by McGyver on