Store not been showing stuff

VIArtsVIArts Posts: 1,499
edited June 28 in The Commons

The store hasn't been loading a stinkin' thing lately. Why it thug me like that?

I use Firefox.

edit:No good on chrome either.

1.JPG
1648 x 963 - 87K
Post edited by VIArts on

Comments

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,015

Have you tried changing the page?

• VIArtsVIArts Posts: 1,499

PerttiA said:

Have you tried changing the page?

Yes.Zip. Nada.

• I've the same issue, but with an infinite loading modal on the main store page and sales collections, and an empty wishlist with infinite calculating text header.

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,870

the store broked

• Bunyip02Bunyip02 Posts: 8,393
    edited June 28

Looks like someone forgot to feed and water the Hamsters ....

Post edited by Bunyip02 on
  • arthenicsarthenics Posts: 143
    edited June 28

Same problem here. I've tried on Edge, Chrome, Opera and Firefox, logged and not logged, it seems related to the catch-up sales update. It looks like it cannot find prices and related thumbnails.

Maybe an infinite loop related to the FORM error displayed in webdevelop. There's also a MIME error and json load error.

Post edited by arthenics on
  • PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,015

arthenics said:

Same problem here. I've tried on Edge, Chrome, Opera and Firefox, logged and not logged, it seems related to the catch-up sales update. It looks like it cannot find prices and related thumbnails.

Maybe an infinite loop related to the FORM error displayed in webdevelop. There's also a MIME error and json load error.

Mine started working again 

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,905

Tentatively resolved on my end as well.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,921

Is fixed now

• DasTriDasTri Posts: 28

And we are back in business. Thanks to all that actually worked on it, like our esteemed moderator  smiley