Daz pages not loading

Halcon BlueskyHalcon Bluesky Posts: 324
edited June 28 in The Commons

I am not sure if this is the right place to post this.

I noticed some Daz pages do not load, Shop, Lightning Deals and FastGrab, neither the Free 3D Models page.

I hope someone at Daz can make any announcement or fix it this situation asap.

Post edited by Halcon Bluesky on

Comments

• Halcon BlueskyHalcon Bluesky Posts: 324
    edited June 28

This is how the situation is at the moment.

I am attaching some screenshots

Hope someone at Daz can see it and try to fix this

Daz Main Page Status.jpg
    3682 x 1852 - 693K
    FastGrab Status.jpg
    3142 x 1752 - 225K
    Post edited by Halcon Bluesky on
  • japanggjapangg Posts: 35
    edited June 28

Glad to know that I am not alone with this issue.

[EDIT] I also experiencing empty Wishlist page

Post edited by japangg on
  • QuasarQuasar Posts: 585

Same for me. I'm glad I'm not trying to buy anything right before the daily sales expire.

• Bunyip02Bunyip02 Posts: 7,949

Yep, just spinning on both Firefox and Microsoft Edge .....

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,811

Ride a painted pony, let the...

• Halcon BlueskyHalcon Bluesky Posts: 324

This situation is getting dire.

Someone posted something similar https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/692581/store-not-been-showing-stuff#latest

If Daz pages are undergoing a maintenance, this should have been announced before, otherwise if this problem is something else it nedds fixing asap.

Apart from this situation, is no good for Daz as well.

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 9,799

Working up here.

• beachlegsbeachlegs Posts: 478

Same here :(

• JansillaJansilla Posts: 37

Not working for me either - come on, DAZ, wake up and fix it!

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,634
    edited June 28

Everything working fine for me. The forum goes up and down all the time for a few seconds. Usually, if you refresh the page a few sec later it comes back. The store rarely has any issues. The forum has caching issues and a couple other misc things that they keep having to battle and put fixes in.

Post edited by frank0314 on
  • nemesis10nemesis10 Posts: 3,303
    edited June 28

frank0314 said:

Everything working fine for me. The forum goes up and down all the time for a few seconds. Usually, if you refresh the page a few sec later it comes back. The store rarely has any issues. The forum has caching issues and a couple other misc things that they keep having to battle and put fixes in.

The store is nothing but blackness and swirlies.... so what are the new products for today?

swirlies.jpg
    3904 x 2134 - 881K
    Post edited by nemesis10 on
  • RasberriRasberri Posts: 284

Not working for me, tried Firefox, Chrome, and then in my phone on Safari.. nothing.  If you try and search an item in a search engine, you can pull an item up but that is as good as it gets for me

• caravellecaravelle Posts: 2,384

Not working for me.

• DustRiderDustRider Posts: 2,709

Not working for me either,  and I'm not that far from DAZ (next state).

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 9,799

PerttiA said:

Working up here.

Ok, stopped working here too - The plague is spreading 

Swirling.PNG
    1236 x 780 - 66K

This is what I'm looking at and has been this way. Its seems to be random and not an overall issue for everyone

• Bunyip02Bunyip02 Posts: 7,949
    edited June 28

nemesis10 said:

frank0314 said:

The store is nothing but blackness and swirlies.... so what are the new products for today?

Nothing but swirlies since 4pm (when I turned the computer back on), on both Firefox and Microsoft Edge as well .....

Swirlies 1.png
    1910 x 1080 - 97K
    Post edited by Bunyip02 on
  • richardandtracyrichardandtracy Posts: 5,317

Store not working for me, either.

Regards,

Richard

nemesis10 said:

frank0314 said:

It's a catch-up sale today so no new products

• DasTriDasTri Posts: 8

frank0314 said:

The store rarely has any issues.

And now it has. Dire.
    Anything on active pages is down. Static pages and the shop still work, but the moment a list is created by your server nothing happens. So no "offers", no list of "artists", no shop lists. Just the static stuff.

Was trying to spend my 8 tokens before they expire tomorrow, and I have only an hour or two left before I am offline. Unhappy for now.
    Restart the server that hosts your store, I propose. If that does not work your database-webserver connection is botched (though not the actual shop), which may be any different level of pain. I suggest you suspend the token expiry until that is fixed.

PerttiA said:

PerttiA said:

Working up here.

Ok, stopped working here too - The plague is spreading 

Thank you. I'm sending it in now

• DasTriDasTri Posts: 8

frank0314 said:

It's a catch-up sale today so no new products

You do not understand the problem, I assume.
    The shop itself does not show anything the moment it is created from database. So when you go to the actual shop, you get no list of articles. It is not just the "new" or "sale" list.
    Get the server support online is my advice. It is NOT the forum or shop, but whatever you use for active pages - the PHP-equivalent of your site, probably the DB is down.

• UnseenUnseen Posts: 612

Does not ork for me either.

edited June 28

I understand the problem just fine. I'm not denying there isn't an issue. Its hard for me to describe to them when I can't recreate what everyone is reporting. Some are having it and some aren't which is the issue. I've sent it in and we'll have to wait till they figure something out. I jsut linked them to your post to see if they get any ideas from it cause if they can't reproduce it like I can't it will be tough to find. After checking it does seem to be effecting people outside the US the most.

• Joe2018Joe2018 Posts: 247

Same here: Forum OK - Store does not work.

If it helps: tried on Windows 11 PC with Edge. Also on iPad with Safari.

• nemesis10nemesis10 Posts: 3,303

frank0314 said:

I understand the problem just fine. I'm not denying there isn't an issue. Its hard for me to describe to them when I can't recreate what everyone is reporting. Some are having it and some aren't which is the issue. I've sent it in and we'll have to wait till they figure something out. I jsut linked them to your post to see if they get any ideas from it cause if they can't reproduce it like I can't it will be tough to find. After checking it does seem to be effecting people outside the US the most.

I am in the US and the pages work fine on my mobile devices (got my purchasing in for the day) but doesn't work on my computer in any of the browsers (Safari, Chrome, Firefox, and Edge) if that helps with the diagnosis.

I'll let them know that, thank you. They are awake and loking into it now.

• NathNath Posts: 2,737

Forum is fine, sales banners are showing.

Store, wishlist are all swirls for the last two hours (from just before DAZ midnight, which is when I first looked at the store today).

Individual product pages are accessible if I go there via my Product Library.

This is in both Edge and Opera. Win 11. Located in Europe.

Looks like the sales phrase for Wagner 9 has come true: Roll your dice and take a chance in the dark

• MalandarMalandar Posts: 724

I'm on Windows 10 trying to use Firefox and nothing, I just got back from a several day trip hoping to see if I wanted to buy anything, but I can see very little because pictures aren't loading.

edited June 28

They are trying to figure out what the issue is. Like me some are and aren't having the issue