Eyes pop out on a Gen 9 base figure(and every other gen 9 figure) without any morphs.

I have problems with every gen9 figure eye roation.
When the eyes look forward they sit perfectly in place but as soon as I turn them they move out of place
When I turn the eyes completely to the right or left. The eyes not only rotate but also move left or right and clip through geometry and leave gaps. 

I have already restarted daz3d and the problem remains, please help me. 

Here you will find pictures that visualize the problem I have.
The figure is a fresh gen9 base figure without morph or other possible error sources.:

Here is the view from the inside of the head where you can see better how the eyes leave their own place

Comments

• crosswindcrosswind Posts: 5,362

Your screenshots are not shown...

The issue happens to G9 Base figure as well ?  Have you saved Figure Assets recently ?

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 98,037

Reinstalling the application is unlikely to fix content (or settings) issues as it doesn't change those. It sounds as if something you have recently created or isntalled has either chnaged and saved the base rigging (try reinstalling the base figure - Genesis 9 Starter Essentials) or, more likely, a character shape has adjustments to make the eyes work correctly with the changed shape that are kicking in when they shouldn't (try uninstalling any recently added characters or morph sets).

• cronenex1cronenex1 Posts: 3
    edited June 27

crosswind said:

Your screenshots are not shown...

The issue happens to G9 Base figure as well ?  Have you saved Figure Assets recently ?

Sorry here are the screenshots

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Firstly, after you rotate the eyeballs, go to Parameters pane, Show Hidden Properties. Select Currently Used, see if there's any unexpected or strange properties dialed ...

SNAG-2024-6-27-071.png
    2022 x 1390 - 456K
  • nolo215nolo215 Posts: 4

You probably installed a morph bundle that had bugs on them, it happened to me with The Age for Genesis 9, and I had to delete the morphs taking over control.

As crosswind you should look for the hidden morphs applying themselves when you use any eye morph, and check which one it is on the Currently Used tab. 

edited June 28

crosswind said:

Firstly, after you rotate the eyeballs, go to Parameters pane, Show Hidden Properties. Select Currently Used, see if there's any unexpected or strange properties dialed ... ?

Thanks, that really helped me.
    After I deleted these parameters, the rotation now works normally again.
    These parameters: facs ctrl ....

edited June 28

cronenex1 said:

crosswind said:

Firstly, after you rotate the eyeballs, go to Parameters pane, Show Hidden Properties. Select Currently Used, see if there's any unexpected or strange properties dialed ... ?

Okay, but only deleting the properties in Parameters pane just resolves the issue you have on the current figure in current scene. If you load the figure next time, the issue will be back again. So you have to either uninstall the products having these wrong facs, or if you have Turbo Loader, disabled the wrong DSF files, then submit a ticket.

crosswind said:

cronenex1 said:

crosswind said:

Okay, but only deleting the properties in Parameters pane just resolves the issue you have on the current figure in current scene. If you load the figure next time, the issue will be back again. So you have to either uninstall the products having these wrong facs, or if you have Turbo Loader, disabled the wrong DSF files, then submit a ticket.

How do I find out which one I have to delete? I have no idea what exactly is causing these problems

You've already found out the culprit properties, then on the right of the property slider, there's a Gear icon, click it to open Parameter Settings, you'll find a File Path as well as the author, then there should be some clues about what products they belong to.

Or you attach some screen shots, we probably can identify the cause and products.