I have some old (?) Bryce Help PDFs

am I allowed to share these Help PDFs for Bryce here. It's not for Bryce 7 but much older from MetaCreations

don't know which version - doesn't say

Comments

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,918

If you made them yes. If they are from someone else and not published somewhere that you can link too, then no. Only the owner has the rights to distribute without getting expressed permission.

• FettbemmeFettbemme Posts: 319
    edited June 26

frank0314 said:

If you made them yes. If they are from someone else and not published somewhere that you can link too, then no. Only the owner has the rights to distribute without getting expressed permission.

It is from the dissolved company Metacreations. You have in fact the rights from Corel. But you guys from Daz never took the opportunity to make a desent Helpfile. What good is a Bryce HTML (!!!) Help if you can't even search what you looking for. The Outdated PDF Help is at least searchable. And until you guys actually make a proper help for all the stuff you selling, a little appreciation please for giving the Bryce-Folks something you can't or unwilling to do!

ps.: it doesn't help if you always lock my discussions! If you got the hump with me say so and I'm outta here!!! Others have noticed that already...

who wants the PDF for self help can PM me

- where is that promised search field? well it is obviously again just thin air!

- how many years have passed already from promise until non-realisation?

thin air.PNG
    1364 x 923 - 70K
    Post edited by Fettbemme on
  • NGartplayNGartplay Posts: 3,076

fettbeme, I don't think anyone has a 'hump' with you.  I didn't read any anomosity in the response to you.  It's all good.