Vue legacy question

RandomRandom Posts: 180

Just downloaded Vue and Plant factory. Briefly tried it out.  The last Vue I had and used was v.11 back around 2012, afterwards going completely with DazStudio. Problem when trying to load "legacy" items which I had paid for, it wanted a code for permision (or something ike that). So is there any way now to use my older items in the new Vue?

Comments

• ed3Ded3D Posts: 2,040

which  kind of  items  do you mean  Objects  ,  Atmospheres  ,   Materials  ??   +  Thanx

• rigomrtsfxrigomrtsfx Posts: 95

the vues software we did own are no longer on there site and all traces of vue sites are long gone

and as far as links i am not sure if they are still up being now that vue is no longer on there site ,  how ever inside of vue the Atmospheres the ones that it

comes with you can make your own i use too you can change the skies as much as you like i had 600 of them and you can make your own Materials and as far as Objects you can bring your own into

vue but its tricky and i know when i was using vue infinte i had to use a tool .....but the new version of vue you could not use some models

and at some point we could back up the vue to disc just in case we lost it .......and i saved all my models on disc as of today i have no idea where they are now

but you can make your own models in blender and bring it into vue

hope this helps

• RandomRandom Posts: 180

I meant plants (not made in plant factory) and objects like e.g boats. I don't have any skill as a model builder so I'm a plug in and compose kind of 3-d artist.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 98,010

If you have Cornucopia items that need unlocking, they do give a contact address in their FAQ https://www.bentley.com/software/e-on-software-free-downloads/ (though I think there was a time-limit on how long that would be available)

edited June 27

alright then   +  Thanx  

read  the  F.A.Q.

Please note:  only during a temporary grace period, until August 30th, 2024. 

Post edited by ed3D on
  • RandomRandom Posts: 180

Good to know. Thanks.

you'r  very  welcome     +      heart