How to make Clothes for Geograft

I made clothes for the extra limb and tried to keep it in Wearable presets.
When I load the file, the clothes are not put on the limb, but instead a copy of the Geograft is created but without the texture.
But when saving, I only selected the object without Geograft 
Can anyone explain what I'm doing wrong?

Comments

• crosswindcrosswind Posts: 5,362
    edited June 25

What did you select when saving Wearable Preset, the figure or the limb ? and I guess the clothing is parented to the limb. If so, parent it to the figure instead before saving Wearable Preset.

Post edited by crosswind on
  • zeni1agentzeni1agent Posts: 43
    edited June 26

crosswind said:

What did you select when saving Wearable Preset, the figure or the limb ? and I guess the clothing is parented to the limb. If so, parent it to the figure instead before saving Wearable Preset.

I tried saving it by selecting different objects but nothing helped

When I select a proxy, I simultaneously select the parent too

Post edited by zeni1agent on
  • crosswindcrosswind Posts: 5,362

It seems to me that you still select a wrong figure when saving Werable Preset...

Anyway, you may go for this way:
    - In this example (screenshot 1), there's a tentacle geograft on the figure, and a ring parented to the arm. You firstly unparent the geo-graft...
    - select the geo-graft, save a Wearable Preset, choose the ring in the diaologue. Accept. (screenshot 2)
    - Ctrl + Z to undo (undo last action of unparenting...) or just drag the geo-graft back to the figure. Select the geo-graft, load the Wearable Preset.

SNAG-2024-6-26-067.png
    2560 x 1392 - 625K
    SNAG-2024-6-26-068.png
    2560 x 1392 - 596K
  • Catherine3678abCatherine3678ab Posts: 8,076

Maybe I'm remembering incorrectly, but isn't one supposed to save the prop(s) first, then save the wearable presets. [which tends to result in duplicate warnings until one does some house cleaning]

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 98,037

Catherine3678ab said:

Maybe I'm remembering incorrectly, but isn't one supposed to save the prop(s) first, then save the wearable presets. [which tends to result in duplicate warnings until one does some house cleaning]

Yes, on the save order - it shouldn't generate duplicate anythings, though.