JCM Triggers Across Genesis Character Globally (Solved)

Dark45Dark45 Posts: 75
edited June 22 in Daz Studio Discussion

Hello Everyone,

I hope you guys are well and have some good plans for the upcoming 4th if you are here in the states.

Not sure why I've never approached this topic prior until now but I am working on several characters that require specific JCM's. They are all sculpted a bit differently than eachother. They are all based off of Genesis 8.

So lets say characer 1's foot moves this way when bent and character 2's moves that way. They both require a JCM on the "toes bend" joint but if I put them both on that joint, then they both trigger at the same time across all G8F characters which is not ideal obviously.

What would be the solution to have multiple JCM's on a single joint that only trigger for specific characters? Or what is the overall better solution to this issue?

Thank you guys in advance and take care.

Post edited by Dark45 on

Comments

• crosswindcrosswind Posts: 5,362
    edited June 22

In Property Hierarchy, place eqch character's body morph into each pJCM morph's Controllers - 2nd Stage accordingly so as to use ERC type Multiply, while Toes Bend is on their Controllers - 1st Stage.

Post edited by crosswind on
  • Dark45Dark45 Posts: 75

crosswind said:

In Property Hierarchy, place eqch character's body morph into each pJCM morph's Controllers - 2nd Stage accordingly so as to use ERC type Multiply, while Toes Bend is on their Controllers - 1st Stage.

Ah, thank you kindly. Obvious now that you've mentioned it.

• crosswindcrosswind Posts: 5,362

No problem !