wishlist sale

Whats the use of the 70% off coupon for daz+ items on your wishlist, when it removes even higher discounts allready applied on the items

Comments

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 9,823

rebelgraphx said:

Whats the use of the 70% off coupon for daz+ items on your wishlist, when it removes even higher discounts allready applied on the items

It's of no use, at least for any Daz+ members 

• ElorElor Posts: 852

rebelgraphx said:

It's mainly for people who are not Daz+ members, but they are a couple of Daz+ items that are not discounted like the others even for Daz+ members. An example:

https://www.daz3d.com/tropical-beach

Outside of these items, for a Daz+ members, the wishlist coupon is not useful.

• richardandtracyrichardandtracy Posts: 5,326

I am not a DAZ+ member, and have no DAZ+ items in my 35 long wishlist, so.. no 70% off from that source for me, either. However, after USC2 made me feel broke, I'm not really in the market anyway.

Regards,

Richard

• NerevarineNerevarine Posts: 168

Ah, didn't spot that it was for Daz+ items only and wondered why it wasn't working. Ah well, there's some money saved at least!

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,502

Elor said:

rebelgraphx said:

It's mainly for people who are not Daz+ members, but they are a couple of Daz+ items that are not discounted like the others even for Daz+ members. An example:

https://www.daz3d.com/tropical-beach

Outside of these items, for a Daz+ members, the wishlist coupon is not useful.

Yep, a pretty bad deal for DAZ+ members and also during a sale that is supposed to celebrate DAZ+ membership. Grrr !

• rebelgraphxrebelgraphx Posts: 218

have not bought a lot of stuff in the last few sales, there are no good offers for people who allready own a lot of stuff. Doorstoppers and fastgrab are of no use when you allready own them.

Longtime customers are not really important anymore I guess.