What highway prop is in the main picture for Traffic Patterns Script and Prop Collection?

Anyone know what highway prop is in the main (large) picture for Traffic Patterns Script and Prop Collection?  I'm talking about the one with the long stretch of highway and a couple of overpasses running across a vast, flat, dry-lakebed sort of landscape.

Doesn't seem to be Divided Highway, since there are a lot of subtle differences in the way some of the bits and pieces in it are shaped.

Comments

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,955
    The product page lists additional products used in the promos. Can you figure it out from that? If not, ask @Totte.
  • TotteTotte Posts: 13,871

barbult said:

The product page lists additional products used in the promos. Can you figure it out from that? If not, ask @Totte.

I pass the question on to @Lyrra_Madril who did the promos for Traffic Patterns, but I would suspect some very old poser stuff.

• I checked all the roadways-related products they linked as being used in the promo, and none of them appear to have that particular road stuff in them.  It's why I was asking.

From how simple the ground is in that one image (a big, flat plane), it does seem likely it's something older than dirt, though... so maybe it IS "some very old poser stuff."  I hope that doesn't mean it's long discontinued, because I want that curved lane that splits off from the main highway.

• TotteTotte Posts: 13,871

nomad-ads_8ecd56922e said:

I checked all the roadways-related products they linked as being used in the promo, and none of them appear to have that particular road stuff in them.  It's why I was asking.

From how simple the ground is in that one image (a big, flat plane), it does seem likely it's something older than dirt, though... so maybe it IS "some very old poser stuff."  I hope that doesn't mean it's long discontinued, because I want that curved lane that splits off from the main highway.

I thought it was the main promo highways, The curved lane might be one of my old stuff actually...

https://www.renderosity.com/marketplace/products/122796/bwc-road-bundle

• Lyrra MadrilLyrra Madril Posts: 276

oh boy.   That is a cobbled together mess.  

The ground is a DS plane with concrete textures, the ground level highway is Terradome 3 roads (lots and lots and lots of them). The central divider is a cube with concrete shaders. The raised roads are GIS Skyway on some more cubes, again with concrete shaders.  The concrete shaders sre by Dimidrol and I'm not sure which ones I used.

https://www.daz3d.com/road-n-rails-for-terradome-3

https://www.daz3d.com/gis-skyway

So mainly its lots of bits copied and glued together to make a nice massive highway interchange.  Not old as dirt .. Terradome at least has Iray shader support lol

The road n rails road does have curve morphs, and thats what was used for the on ramp lane there.

LM

• Thank you, @Totte and @Lyrra_Madril, I already have the two that Lyrra mentioned, and I'd already placed the one Totte mentioned onto my get-list Over There.  So, does this mean that that morphing roadway from Road and Rails be used outside of TerraDome3?

• Lyrra MadrilLyrra Madril Posts: 276

yes its a little raised up 'apron' of dirt and the road bed as I recall, so you can move it around and do whatever. I turned off the dirt and laid a bunch end to end and side by side. if you look at the pavements markings you can kinf of see I got things a little mixed up

If you read the Whats included (which I really suggest people do even if its boring)  you see they specifically mention a road prop and a railroad prop. Now terradome has matching morphs that work with these props, but you can stick that road on any surface if you can match up the dirt, or just turn it off like I did