Daz 3D isn't saving my characters correctly :(

Apologies if this has been asked before, but I tried doing a search and the answers I got were not accurate.

I have been using the Face Transfer to make various Genesis 9 characters. However, when going to save, they aren't saving properly. When reopening it to continue working on the character, I get a while bunch of error messages saying that there are missing files.

If I tell it to ignore, it eventually loads the character, but the character is toilet bowl white which is useless when trying to work with the character. It seems that if I use the face transfer again, I can recreate the character, but I have around 10 characters I have created using that and regenerating each one over and over again is just a hassel.

When closing the program, I tried saving using the dialogue box which didn't work. Then I tried to save it as a scene subset, but that yielded the same results.

How can I save a character so that I can work with them again without having things like skin color damaged when re-opening?

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 98,067

What are the error messages? What failed when you tried to save it (from the Face Transfer pane, or elsewhere)?

• Check the file it complains about and see if it is there or not, do you have multiple content folders ?

You might find something of interest in the log also.