Where I can find Vo Xiao Hua HD Armour

Crosswind or anyone there, I have the Vo Xiao Hua HD Character, Hair, and Armour Bundle, haven't used it for a while, I wanted to put the Armor and related stuff for her.

I looked at the Clothing Section in Daz Studio, Nothing.

I even uninstalled and reinstalled again, any ideas?

Comments

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,903

Not sure if this is directly related to the issue you're having, but https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/689936/vo-xiao-hua-armour-drastic-change-why

• Halcon BlueskyHalcon Bluesky Posts: 396

Gordig I did read that post, the situation is I can't find the clothing the model wears

• suffo85suffo85 Posts: 173
    edited June 9

Search for "vo xiao

And make sure filter by context is not checked.

find-armor.png
    1920 x 1080 - 263K
    Post edited by suffo85 on

suffo85 Thanks for answering my post.

I don't use the Smart Content, I am accustomed to the Content Library.

Anyway, I will try your suggestion, wish me luck. 

• suffo85suffo85 Posts: 173
    edited June 9

Halcon Bluesky said:

suffo85 Thanks for answering my post.

I don't use the Smart Content, I am accustomed to the Content Library.

Anyway, I will try your suggestion, wish me luck. 

Godspeed, soldier.

As a bonus, once you locate it in Smart Content you can right click on the product icon and then get it to show you where it is in your Content Library.  This method should work for anything you have metadata for.  Searching the Content Library imho sucks pretty badly using text search.  I can literally type the name of something I'm looking for and Content Library can't find it, so I got used to doing it this way as a bit of a work around.  Hope this helps.

find-in-content-library.png
    1920 x 1080 - 228K
    Post edited by suffo85 on
  • crosswindcrosswind Posts: 6,262

@Halcon Bluesky

As long as you installed the products via DIM, even if you don't use Smart Content, you still can quickly find the Armor by typing in "vo xiao in Content Library, by using "Database" mode. Then right-click on the thumbnai, Show Asset In - Virtual Folder, which will bring you to the product folder.

But if you didn't install products via DIM, searching by files will take much longer...

SNAG-2024-6-9-000.png
    496 x 1294 - 370K

Hey crosswind, where you have been?

Have you been watching Kung Fu Panda Movies?

You better watch, Kaiju series, Ultraman Arc, will be broadcast on July 6 2024, There is an Official YouTube Channel.

I always use DIM, as I said before I use the Content Library.

While I am here, where I do look for the Render Simulation Setting or Tab.

Sometimes when I want to do a render, some of the elements I do see are misplaced, I have to stop the render and try again, its frustrating angry

Well, I will comeback here later, please post me some examples so I can do the task right.

edited June 10

Yep, I've watched Po 4 twice, Chinese + English versions, I still like 3 the most. I will check others you mentioned.

And for the case you have, I do have the same from time to time. There's no other option but stopping the render for re-work. Spot Render sometimes may help but that depends...

And what examples do you need to be exactly ?

Post edited by crosswind on

crosswind, and for what the heck is the Render Simulation?, if that is useless, then I would have no other option to do some manual adjustments, and work through once and over again.

In another topic, Ultraman is a well liked Japanese series of monsters wrecking havoc the cities of earth, only a gigantic warrior comes to save the day, the series was created in 1966, with re-broadcasts of the original series. 

The last series on the YouTube Channel was Ultraman Blazar, with possitive feedback.

Thanks!

Then I don't know what Render Simulation is...but if you meant NVIDIA Iray preview, what is the issue on earth ? When rendering, you got a different result from the preview ?

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,903

crosswind said:

Thanks!

Then I don't know what Render Simulation is...but if you meant NVIDIA Iray preview, what is the issue on earth ? When rendering, you got a different result from the preview ?

I think they're seeing Render Settings and Simulation Settings panes in your screenshots and conflating them.

Gordig said:

crosswind said:

Thanks!

I think they're seeing Render Settings and Simulation Settings panes in your screenshots and conflating them.

Ha, I was confused. Thanks!