Camezard and Bedu Poses

Camezard comes with many poses where the thumbnails show the Bedu riding it but I can't find a way to apply them to both, the poses seem working only on Camezard.
Is there a way to apply the poses to Bedu?

Comments

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,528

Have you tried parenting Bedu to the Camezard?

• KlaudMKlaudM Posts: 76
    edited May 29

Gordig said:

Have you tried parenting Bedu to the Camezard?

Yes, to the Camezard, to his hip and to the saddle.

Post edited by KlaudM on
  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 98,067

Does it come with any poses at all? The main product page doesn't mention them.

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,214

No, but if you look in the ReadMe you'll see there are several unadvertised poses, some for the beast and some for both beast and rider.

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,325

Parent G8M to Camezard's abdomen. The pose files show "Genesis8Male" parented to "abdomen". Works okay that way.

• KlaudMKlaudM Posts: 76

NorthOf45 said:

Parent G8M to Camezard's abdomen. The pose files show "Genesis8Male" parented to "abdomen". Works okay that way.

Ty, it worked ))

Just for curiosity and knowledge, where it shows exactly the G8M parentend to the abdomen?
    I'm trying to understand the pose file (opened with Notepad) but I don't see this detail about the parenting

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,325

With hierarchical poses, all items are included in the file at some point, parented to a node somewhere. (The metadata does not identify the pose files "with Bedu" as hierarchical poses (H.Pose), so it is a bit confusing). Seeing as Bedu is a Genesis 8 Male character, I simply searched for Genesis, and found one parented to "abdomen" under the Camezard node tree. All Genesis 8 Male characters are a Genesis 8 Male, so there is no need to specify the exact character, which would preclude using any other.