Dalila hair issue

I'm using Dalila hair in some characters (Genesis 8, 8.1 and even in Genesis 9), and in most of them, this issue happens. I think it's something related to character shoulders that deforms the line oh the hair.
Is there something I can do to fix that issue? Any parameter or adjustiment that I need to flag?

dalila hair issue.jpg
1048 x 1138 - 1M

Comments

• Turn the character's morph(s) in the hair off, and adjust to fit the character's head.

Parameters(tab)>tab menu>Preferences>Show hidden properties, then select currently used, and move the slider to 0%.

There are some sliders under Adjustments you might be able to use to correct the issue, but my results didn't fully remove the problem.

• DrunkMonkeyProductions said:

Turn the character's morph(s) in the hair off, and adjust to fit the character's head.

Parameters(tab)>tab menu>Preferences>Show hidden properties, then select currently used, and move the slider to 0%.

There are some sliders under Adjustments you might be able to use to correct the issue, but my results didn't fully remove the problem.

Thank you very much for the tip. It alleviated the problem, but as you mentioned, it doesn't completely fix it. I will keep trying more slider combinations with these adjustments to try to reach a satisfactory result. It would be great if the developer could provide a definitive solution to this problem.